White Broad with Scissors Gets Shot and Does a METHslemania Front Flip

FLYINHAWAIIAN

Vegan For a Reason
Daps
Reppin
Hawaii/Houston
Doesnt matter, she had a weapon, even a pair of scissors could severely injure, even kill you, dont matter how big and strong you are.

Brehs in here watch too much tv.
Think they just gon do some special move and disarm somebody with scissors.
:mjlol:

This a damn grown woman charging at you with something sharp; not some damn kid. They got videos of brehs getting shot and still keep charging. Hell that video last week had a whole damn deer get hit with a rifle and still got up and killed the man
:ufdup:

getmoney310cpt

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Compton CA/Rosecrans Ave
Why cops act like they cant leg shoot to take down someone they shoot to kill any situation they pull it

makes me feel like they got a dead man cant talk policy

as much as I wanna be a coli militant cause it was a white bytch calling him nikka he still a cop and they will use this one as a justfication for the black kid shot in same city by a cop on a future date

no win here

FLYINHAWAIIAN

Vegan For a Reason
Daps
Reppin
Hawaii/Houston
Why cops act like they cant leg shoot to take down someone they shoot to kill any situation they pull it

makes me feel like they got a dead man cant talk policy

as much as I wanna be a coli militant cause it was a white bytch calling him nikka he still a cop and they will use this one as a justfication for the black kid shot in same city by a cop on a future date

no win here

:what:

You never saw nobody get shot in the leg and still run/jog?

tuckgod

The high exalted
Bushed
Daps
You realize there are other non-lethal weapons that could put that old bytch on her back right?

In another Country that woman would have been disarmed and given the mental evaluation treatment she needed.

America is so far behind every other first world country when it comes to police training.

But the country is sick all around anyway so :yeshrug:

With a normal person in their right mind, I could see going for pepper spray or a baton.

With someone high out of their fukkin mind on meth, he did exactly what he was supposed to do.

He pulled his pistol and warned her several times to stay back and put her weapon down.

She charged and got what she asked for.

tuckgod

The high exalted
Bushed
Daps
:what:

You never saw nobody get shot in the leg and still run/jog?

I'm saying...

When muthafukkas is high on crack, meth, or dusted, they have the strength of 5 men and legendary pain tolerance, especially when they geekin.

She would've ate some pepper spray or a baton like it was nothing and poked that nikka right in the eye.

A leg shot may have slowed her down, but then breh would've had to tussle with her still.

fukk all that..