White Broad with Scissors Gets Shot and Does a METHslemania Front Flip

ORDER_66

The Fire Rises 2023
Bushed
Daps
Reppin
Queens,NY
I really don't know why many people coming out saying the cop overreacted look yes he could have used a taser and spared her life but how many times did he say put down the scissors, put em down and warned if you dont I will shoot...:pachaha: black cop did everything by the book in THIS CASE...
It's a crazy ass white woman that was shot and she got aired out like most cacs that don't follow cops orders should...:manny:WHITE cops would have shown restraint we've seen it time and before white crazy people get mad leeway this time they didn't... It wasnt like she was unarmed... Like black folks caught on video usually is... Cacs still lucky they not getting aired out like we are on the daily want sympathy suck a dikk!!!:camby:

Kiyoshi-Dono

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
Petty Vandross.. fukk Yall
source.gif

Nicole0416_718_929_646212

The Prim Reaper
Bushed
WOAT
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NYC and FBA Riverboat Retaliation
Y’all sound like a bunch of
17090510165644993.gif

Defend a racist brehs. The officer done a great job. Gave her multiple warnings and she proceeded to attack him. This kind of energy is never kept when black people are innocently killed. fukk that cave bytch. Hope she rots in hell.
I owe you a rep sir.
:salute:

BeBorn

Westside Chicago 32212
Daps
Reppin
Westside chicago
Broad a tear to my eye magnificent performance....fukk 12
But somebody about that was special very well excuted to say the least...but i have to think that cop would have killed anybody...and i think he will kill again and it will be a unarmed black male

Daps
Pick a side or shut the fuk up. There’s a segment of dudes in this thread who went from militant advocates to white women warriors in less than an hour. You fake woke as a joke mothafukkas.
:mjlol:
It’s not about being fake woke. It’s recognizing the ease with which some of you tolerate this kind of response, which only normalizes the march to totalitarianism. :snoop:

NeilCartwright

All Star
Daps
Reppin
Atlanta
The police are p*ssy. There is no reason to use lethal force for someone with scissors.
What people gotta realize is there’s a “use of force pyramid” or something similar.The same thing in the military. If certain checkpoints are met you go to the next level.

And when that woman ran at him, they would’ve said he was poorly trained if he DIDN’T shoot. The game is the game for a reason. The fact she was a cac was just icing on the cake but the Breh was justified.