Nicole0416_718_929_646212

The Prim Reaper
Bushed
WOAT
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NYC and FBA Riverboat Retaliation
Last movement before death is literally stop, dropping and rolling like a 3 yr old in tumbling class. She should have complied. She was combative, hostile, a threat and moving in a menacing fashion with weapon in hand. I feel safer knowing that the dangerous element was removed from the community. Safety first. Dumb bytch thought that white privilege would shield her from bullets.

Peter Popoff

AKA Petty Pimpiń..🤑
Daps
Reppin
Brooklyn, Texas
Some of y'all would be some dumbass cops. Ole officer doofy ass nikkas.
tenor.gif

Y'all would be a donkey of the day fukktard letting an unhinged bigot murk you with scissors after calling you a nigg.er. I pray none of y'all have black wives cause y'all can't even protect them.

Goat poster

KANG LIFE
Daps
With a normal person in their right mind, I could see going for pepper spray or a baton.

With someone high out of their fukkin mind on meth, he did exactly what he was supposed to do.

He pulled his pistol and warned her several times to stay back and put her weapon down.

She charged and got what she asked for.

Americans are trained to go for the pistol as the answer for EVERYTHING:snoop:

a rocksalt gun or a taser would have taken that old broad out easy.

Living in Canada the last couple years has shown me how crazy we are in the States.

If the police run into a crazy person here they light him up with rock salts and they go DOWN.

And that’s the shyt that actually makes the news here :yeshrug:

Sterling Archer

Spider Mane
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Chicago
I don't care that this CAC bytch got popped. If it was a black man, he would've been shot through the window but that don't mean I'm gonna cosign with anything a pig does just cause they used to be black.

Had all the time in the world to use non-lethal force via riot guns (rubber rounds), razers or live rounds in the lower abdomen. They didn't walk in unaware and an assailant jumped out of nowhere. They knew the situation when they responded. But he a pig though so he woke up excited for a chance to kill someone. Make no mistake, he would've killed a nikka too.

But fukk that lady. :yeshrug:

Nicole0416_718_929_646212

The Prim Reaper
Bushed
WOAT
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NYC and FBA Riverboat Retaliation
It’s frightening that some of you think this is excusable. :francis:
Pick a side or shut the fuk up. There’s a segment of dudes in this thread who went from militant advocates to white women warriors in less than an hour. You fake woke as a joke mothafukkas.
:mjlol:

Peter Popoff

AKA Petty Pimpiń..🤑
Daps
Reppin
Brooklyn, Texas
nowhere near the same amount of movement and they will eventually drop..if all they have is a knife or scissors leg shot will be just enough for you to avoid getting stabbed and grab the weapon
Yea, I could see a nikka smacking you up in front of ya girl then grabbing your strap and gun butting you then grabbing ya girl by the scruff of her neck in front of you in a weaponless home burglary.

saturn7

Politics is an EXCHANGE!!!
Daps
Reppin
DMV Freedman
Yuuuupppp. Especially telling someone bleeding out on the floor to drop their weapon. p*ssy shyt

How can he administer aid if she still has a weapon in her hand??

I'm not siding with cops but you have to understand they ain't taking more risks than they have to.

This shyt is not the movies where cops are shooting motherfukkers in the hand or the leg. Most cops are poor shooters to begin with. They are aiming center mass.

Ezekiel 25:17

Veteran
Daps
Why cops act like they cant leg shoot to take down someone they shoot to kill any situation they pull it

makes me feel like they got a dead man cant talk policy

as much as I wanna be a coli militant cause it was a white bytch calling him nikka he still a cop and they will use this one as a justfication for the black kid shot in same city by a cop on a future date

no win here

How often do you go to the range Breh? How often do you shoot at moving targets? Y'all are a special type of breed:dead:

You Aim for center mass. It's the largest part and harder to miss. The hell I look like aiming at somebody's leg while the moving towards me:mjlol:. Naw I'm taking the easiest shot and that's the chest

Even the world's best snipers are shooting center mass dude

FLYINHAWAIIAN

Vegan For a Reason
Daps
Reppin
Hawaii/Houston
nowhere near the same amount of movement and they will eventually drop..if all they have is a knife or scissors leg shot will be just enough for you to avoid getting stabbed and grab the weapon

Breh, she charged at him from a few feet away. Nobody tryna aim down and get the perfect leg shot. He needed to neutralize the threat and he did
:dahell:

NinoBrown

Veteran
Daps
You realize there are other non-lethal weapons that could put that old bytch on her back right?

In another Country that woman would have been disarmed and given the mental evaluation treatment she needed.

America is so far behind every other first world country when it comes to police training.

But the country is sick all around anyway so :yeshrug:

Man i aint cosigning this because he black:mjtf:...and without reading the comments some of yall probably are smh:snoop:.....Fukk him and everybody who dress like him:pacspit::pacspit:

Negged cause you guys picked the wrong side....defending massa....

Ezekiel 25:17

Veteran
Daps
Americans are trained to go for the pistol as the answer for EVERYTHING:snoop:

a rocksalt gun or a taser would have taken that old broad out easy.

Living in Canada the last couple years has shown me how crazy we are in the States.

If the police run into a crazy person here they light him up with rock salts and they go DOWN.

And that’s the shyt that actually makes the news here :yeshrug:

You have zero training chief, the hell is you talking about :mjlol: