White Broad with Scissors Gets Shot and Does a METHslemania Front Flip

Based Lord Zedd

Colts or Die
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Houston TX
Uhh bruh, did you see the video. Cac witch bytch called him a nikka then ran at him with scissors. He should've double tapped and unloaded lead in her face.

Her calling him the n word is unacceptable and out of line, but as a cop that can't play into your decision to shoot or not.

Tetris v2.0

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
As much as we insert race politics into this, he's a shyt cop. Didn't have to do all that. Yet I feel no sympathy for her racist stupid ass either. What a world fml

Goat poster

KANG LIFE
Daps
If somebody is high on meth and charging at you with scissors you just gone talk it out huh.
You realize there are other non-lethal weapons that could put that old bytch on her back right?

In another Country that woman would have been disarmed and given the mental evaluation treatment she needed.

America is so far behind every other first world country when it comes to police training.

But the country is sick all around anyway so :yeshrug:

Tryna Makit

High plains drifter
Daps
Man i aint cosigning this because he black:mjtf:...and without reading the comments some of yall probably are smh:snoop:.....Fukk him and everybody who dress like him:pacspit::pacspit:

PikaDaDon

Thunderbolt Them Suckers
Daps
Reppin
NULL
What is the update on this story? I have a feeling the black cop is going to get charged. Meanwhile tons of white cops do the same shyt.

Ethnic Vagina Finder

The Great Paper Chaser
Bushed
Daps
Reppin
North Jersey but I miss Cali :sadcam:
:mjlol:
Shouldnt have called him a nikka
:ufdup:

The Bossier City Police Department and the Bossier Parish District Attorney says the police officer who shot and killed a woman last week was justified. Officer Patrick Edmonds, Jr. responded to a disturbance at the LaQuinta Inn on Preston Boulevard in Bossier City on Oct. 25. Police say Shannon Rupert was in the hotel lobby with a pair of scissors, and she refused to drop them when the officer told her to. The police department says Rupert “aggressively approached the officer with scissors in hand.” Edmonds shot Rupert twice, and she died at the hospital. District Attorney Schuyler Marvin sent a letter to Police Chief Shane McWilliams Monday saying the District Attorney’s office spoke with BCPD investigators and reviewed video from the hotel and bodycam footage. “Based on all evidence reviewed it is my firm opinion that no crime was committed by the officer as his actions constituted justifiable homicide," Marvin wrote in the letter. Edmonds was placed on administrative leave following the shooting. BCPD says he will remain on administrative leave until the department can complete an investigation for possible violations of departmental policy.