Which Rappers are in Interracial relationships?

Tommy Knocks

retired
Daps
Reppin
iPaag
No nikka, my logic is that you are what you relate to,

Because again, race doesn't really exist

So if a white man relates to urban culture he's black? wtf is going on here. you flip flop more than Romney nikka. You on the ballot this week or something? :childplease:

GreatestLaker

#FirePelinka
Daps
No nikka, my logic is that you are what you relate to,

Because again, race doesn't really exist
Then explain your previous statement that black DNA is stronger. One minute it doesn't exist, then next you are saying that black DNA is stronger.

SO WHAT IS IT nikka?

Stop being a hypocrite.

5n0man

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
CALI
So what is it nikka? You keep changing your story. :what:

:snoop:
Race doesn't fukking exist
Brown skin, curly hair, brown eyes are dominate traits, DNA wise.
But if you held a white persons DNA next to a black persons, then there would be no difference, I say blacks are superior cause that's how I feel and that's what I relate to

GreatestLaker

#FirePelinka
Daps
But if you held a white persons DNA next to a black persons, then there would be no difference, I say blacks are superior cause that's how I feel and that's what I relate to
:laff:

:leostare:

:what:

Tommy Knocks

retired
Daps
Reppin
iPaag

When a black person breeds with an asian her eyes slant, she obtains long jet black hair, and she resembles a filipino more than black, does that make her asian?

:ana:

5n0man

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
CALI
So if a white man relates to urban culture he's black? wtf is going on here. you flip flop more than Romney nikka. You on the ballot this week or something? :childplease:

My mom is black, and so is my dad in my eyes, that's who I am, I'm not talking about a white man that happens to like black culture.

Tommy Knocks

retired
Daps
Reppin
iPaag
My mom is black, and so is my dad in my eyes, that's who I am, I'm not talking about a white man that happens to like black culture.

than wtf are you arguing nikka, you black. we talkin about 1 white parent and 1 black parent, you came in here like :cape: HE'S BLACK. :wtf:

5n0man

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
CALI
When a black person breeds with an asian her eyes slant, she obtains long jet black hair, and she resembles a filipino more than black, does that make her asian?

:ana:

Filipino isn't a race first of all, and yes it would be obvious she was entirely black, but those traits will still stand out

Tommy Knocks

retired
Daps
Reppin
iPaag
Filipino isn't a race first of all, and yes it would be obvious she was entirely black, but those traits will still stand out

ok fine pacific islander if you want to be precise. that doesn't take away from the fact that NO she is NOT entirely black, she's bi-racial. BY your logic she would actually be pacific islander/asian since that's the dominate trait.

:umad:

5n0man

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
CALI
than wtf are you arguing nikka, you black. we talkin about 1 white parent and 1 black parent, you came in here like :cape: HE'S BLACK. :wtf:

No nikka, you said scientifically you can't be black if your mixed.
My dads mixed according to you cause both his parents are mixed,

So if he isn't black how can he make black kids?