Which Rappers are in Interracial relationships?

Loud Still Coolin

Suppose be a IT cert like you coli nikkaz
Daps
Reppin
Certz Up ..... Hoezzzz down .....
juelz+and+kimbella.jpg

GreatestLaker

#FirePelinka
Daps
no actually. he's considered the first african american president. because he is african...and american.

it's politically incorrect to call him black. he has a white mother, he is as much white as he is black. this isn't the 1920s, we've evolved enough to recognize a human can be biracial. the term biracial didn't exist during the jimcrow days.
I agree with everything you said in this thread. Mixed people aren't black. These fools keep following a racist rule that was created to promote white supremacy.

Your non black DNA just doesn't disappear.

I'm black/white by the way.

Tommy Knocks

retired
Daps
Reppin
iPaag
Nah nikka, this ain't africa:usure:

fukk outta here, tell me breh, are you the color of Akon? If not your not black according to you

this aint africa, this aint america, its earth nikka, and on earth you aint black. esp when introduced to the most black people on earth. they'd :pacspit: at you for claiming, put you in real perspective.

Im half african and they made sure to tell me I wasn't african, they called me mixed. I told them in america I'm black, they asked me why I followed such stupidity. All I could was :manny:

So now I don't.

GreatestLaker

#FirePelinka
Daps
Scientifically we are all mixed:ufdup: so by your standards, unless you look like Wesley snipes, you not black, your mixed

Yes biracial people that are ATLEAST half Afro American, can be considered black, blacks have the stronger genes and tend to take over the DNA cause we the superior race:youngsabo:
That's utter bullshyt. :comeon:

You think that's true because of the one drop rule. It all comes down to perception. Most bi-racial people look like a mixture of both races, but since you have to be 100% white to be considered white and have any percentage of black ancestry to be considered black. What a "black person" looks like is diluted. The clear European features gets completely ignored, but you only recognize the "black" features. That's why people think that biracials look more black. When that's furthest thing from the truth.

Black DNA isn't stronger than other race's DNA and vice versa.

5n0man

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
CALI
this aint africa, this aint america, its earth nikka, and on earth you aint black. esp when introduced to the most black people on earth. they'd :pacspit: at you for claiming, put you in real perspective.

Im half african and they made sure to tell me I wasn't african, they called me mixed. I told them in america I'm black, they asked me why I followed such stupidity. All I could was :manny:

So now I don't.

On earth race doesn't exist, its man made so kill that noise, there's no genetic difference

As for me, I got a black mom and a half black dad, both of his parents were half black. Point being, EVERYONE of us were mixed at some point, to say that anyone with an ounce of anything other than black in their DNA isn't black is like saying there is are no blacks living in America

Sent from my ADR6400L using Tapatalk 2

5n0man

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
CALI
That's utter bullshyt. :comeon:

You think that's true because of the one drop rule. It all comes down to perception. Most bi-racial people look like a mixture of both races, but since you have to be 100% white to be considered white and have any percentage of black ancestry to be considered black. What a "black person" looks like is diluted. The clear European features gets completely ignored, but you only recognize the "black" features. That's why people think that biracials look more black. When that's furthest thing from the truth.

Black DNA isn't stronger than other race's DNA and vice versa.

Blacks are stronger in every aspect nikka deal with, DNA and other wise:pacspit:

Tommy Knocks

retired
Daps
Reppin
iPaag
On earth race doesn't exist, its man made so kill that noise, there's no genetic difference

As for me, I got a black mom and a half black dad, both of his parents were half black. Point being, EVERYONE of us were mixed at some point, to say that anyone with an ounce of anything other than black in their DNA isn't black is like saying there is are no blacks living in America

we're talking about one black parent, and one white parent. All this other specifics are null. You get 1 african, and 1 european, you don't make an african.

GreatestLaker

#FirePelinka
Daps

Blacks are stronger in every aspect nikka deal with, DNA and other wise:pacspit:
So what is it nikka? You keep changing your story. :what:

5n0man

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
CALI
and retrospect by your logic if you water it down with white, it ain't black no more, it's some other shyt like brown. :pacspit:

No nikka, my logic is that you are what you relate to,

Because again, race doesn't really exist

GreatestLaker

#FirePelinka
Daps
we're talking about one black parent, and one white parent. All this other specifics are null. You get 1 african, and 1 european, you don't make an african.
That mixed person won't even look like the African. So there goes his whole black DNA is stronger bs.