Which Rappers are in Interracial relationships?

5n0man

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
CALI
:what:

Hispanic is not a race. Not even close homie. Mexican isn't a race either. Next you are going to say that he has American DNA?

You keep proving how much of an idiot you are. :what:

:laff: @ Mexican DNA. :wtf:

What the fukk does Mexican not being a race have to do with anything?
You asked me a question and awnsered it with a real life example, no I don't consider him black

So if you had a kid with a white person, that kid would be an overwhelming majority white, and not considered black, although I'd consider YOU black if thats what you claimed since you are Atleast half, if you wanna be called mixed that's fine too.

I'm done talking to you nikka

5n0man

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
CALI
hispanic isn't a race. it's a culture. you mean you consider him mixed. much like you refuse to consider yourself. ok. lol

In my very first post I said I was mixed, and yes I consider him mixed, that exactally what I said, reread that post again

Tug life

I stay fly like a guillemot
Daps
Reppin
Harlem World
:laff: it never fails everytime theres a topic about rappers and theyre girls/wives its always derailed by styles and his wife

RTF

2Trill
Supporter
Daps
Tbh hispanic is just as much a "race" as black. Race is not a scientific fact like you guys keep talking about. It's a man made concept which evidently means different things to different people.

Homeboy Runny-Ray

From Around The Way
Daps
Reppin
Classic Niccas
ja_rule_wife.jpg

:huhldup:

nah. i remember when she was bad as f**k.

jarule kept getting her pregnant back-to-back-to-back as if she was some sort of machine.

yall also have to realize that alot of these rappers & their wives are :flabbynsick:

Lavish

Its Lavish, hoe
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Tdot.. till the death of me
nah. i remember when she was bad as f**k.

jarule kept getting her pregnant back-to-back-to-back as if she was some sort of machine.

yall also have to realize that alot of these rappers & their wives are :flabbynsick:

I have a hard time believing she was once bad as fukc :scusthov:

I need you to validate this somehow. find an old pic or somethin breh

Homeboy Runny-Ray

From Around The Way
Daps
Reppin
Classic Niccas
Shawty barely speaks any English or at least when they met. DMX told a story about how he smashed shawty and and now has a kid with her smh. I think its the same girl.

youre just assuming that its the same girl.

this is how ugly rumors start.:smh:

I have a hard time believing she was once bad as fukc :scusthov:

I need you to validate this somehow. find an old pic or somethin breh

she has been seen on his arm in photo-ops as far back as 2000, if not earlier. she was alot smaller too. difference is, she was younger and was only 1 kid deep. and even in the picture you posted up, shes not ugly so if you go back over a decade, shes obviously in better standing.

try googling using some earlier years or something.

Lavish

Its Lavish, hoe
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Tdot.. till the death of me

she has been seen on his arm in photo-ops as far back as 2000, if not earlier. she was alot smaller too. difference is, she was younger and was only 1 kid deep. and even in the picture you posted up, shes not ugly so if you go back over a decade, shes obviously in better standing.

try googling using some earlier years or something.

:leon:

L&HH

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
PG x MD

you're right :ld:. But DMX did have a kid with a chick Freddo was/is wifing at some point. He talks about it in that breakfast club interview he did before his album came out. Then Freddo responded dissing him and shyt. I probably should have done my research to see of it was the same chick as in that photo :manny: too much work.