Which Rappers are in Interracial relationships?

GreatestLaker

#FirePelinka
Daps
No nikka, you said scientifically you can't be black if your mixed.
My dads mixed according to you cause both his parents are mixed,

So if he isn't black how can he make black kids?
His kids are mixed.

Replace the word "black" with "white" and I'd bet anything people would argue his kids aren't white.

5n0man

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
CALI
ok fine pacific islander if you want to be precise. that doesn't take away from the fact that NO she is NOT entirely black, she's bi-racial. BY your logic she would actually be pacific islander/asian since that's the dominate trait.

:umad:

But if she related to being black, then I'm not gotta tell her any different cause race is a made up idea, do you see the point I'm trying to make?

By the way, Asian would not be the dominate trait

GreatestLaker

#FirePelinka
Daps
But if she related to being black, then I'm not gotta tell her any different cause race is a made up idea, do you see the point I'm trying to make?

:snoop:

Tommy Knocks

retired
Daps
Reppin
iPaag

most mixed kids tend to live in the surburbs. would they say they relate to white and thus are white? again she might relate to black people, but she's still bi-racial.

why do you have a problem admitting bi-racial exists? full breeds can't seem to wrap their heads around it or something. amazing. in brazil, there is no relate to black or relate to white, its relate either by class, or overall country. something we're going to have to learn to wrap our heads around in the future with all these new biracial kids on the way.

5n0man

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
CALI
His kids are mixed.

Replace the word "black" with "white" and I'd bet anything people would argue his kids aren't white.

Then again, in this case blacks don't exist in America since we were all mixed at some point.

And your forgetting that fact that his kids are with a black woman

Tommy Knocks

retired
Daps
Reppin
iPaag
No nikka, you said scientifically you can't be black if your mixed.
My dads mixed according to you cause both his parents are mixed,

So if he isn't black how can he make black kids?

its not called bi-racial at that point is it? do you know the definition of BI-racial? :heh:

5n0man

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
CALI
most mixed kids tend to live in the surburbs. would they say they relate to white and thus are white? again she might relate to black people, but she's still bi-racial.

why do you have a problem admitting bi-racial exists? full breeds can't seem to wrap their heads around it or something. amazing. in brazil, there is no relate to black or relate to white, its relate either by class, or overall country. something we're going to have to learn to wrap our heads around in the future with all these new biracial kids on the way.

You not getting the point I'm trying to make breh, who said bi racial doesn't exist? Race all together doesn't exist. And you refer to me as full breed but my dad is mixed. I can't be full breed, but I'm still black, you get it now?

If they wanna identify with white then I'm not gonna tell them nothing, my only problem with that is usually when that happens, that person tends to look down on blacks,

GreatestLaker

#FirePelinka
Daps
So I (black/white) have kids with a white woman my kids will just be white? Not mixed? That African DNA just disappears?

5n0man

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
CALI
its not called bi-racial at that point is it? do you know the definition of BI-racial? :heh:

The whole point you were trying to make was that non blacks can't make black kids, so there for those kid arnt black and can't make black kids

Tommy Knocks

retired
Daps
Reppin
iPaag
The whole point you were trying to make was that non blacks can't make black kids, so there for those kid arnt black and can't make black kids

no it's not. I said Obama wasn't black, he's bi-racial. then the argument ensued and you jumped in like double dutch on some theoretical shyt.

My point still stands that 1 black parent and 1 white parent = bi-racial, and not black. that is all.

5n0man

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
CALI
So I (black/white) have kids with a white woman my kids will just be white? Not mixed? That African DNA just disappears?

I have a kid with a Mexican, I don't consider him black, cause he has more Mexican DNA than black, I consider him Hispanic/mixed

Tommy Knocks

retired
Daps
Reppin
iPaag
I have a kid with a Mexican, I don't consider him black, cause he has more Mexican DNA than black, I consider him Hispanic/mixed

hispanic isn't a race. it's a culture. you mean you consider him mixed. much like you refuse to consider yourself. ok. lol

GreatestLaker

#FirePelinka
Daps
:what:

Hispanic is not a race. Not even close homie. Mexican isn't a race either. Next you are going to say that he has American DNA?

You keep proving how much of an idiot you are. :what:

:laff: @ Mexican DNA. :wtf: