Which Rappers are in Interracial relationships?

Broccoli Rob

TTG LOL
Daps
Reppin
BX
If you wife a girl from high school she can grow to look like anything years later.

A dude on here, last time there was a thread about Styles' wife, said he knew her in HS and she didn't look that bad or whatever.

I personally feel bad for Styles cus people are straight hating on his wife. If he read this and knew who you were he'd have to choose from like ten thousand ways to kill you.

:yeshrug:

RTF

2Trill
Supporter
Daps
Yes it is. The only reason it never went that way was because of segregation. Had the economic lines been blurred early on like in Brazil, it would be exactly like it. We're seeing the lines blur RIGHT NOW. Again, it's ready starting to work out that way. Are we not typing in an interracial thread LOL.

Wrong again. Economic lines have not blurred in Brazil. Whitey has all the money and the rest fight for scraps. The "browns" are favoured more than the "blacks" I guess but they have similar economic situations. The biggest advantage of being brown is that if you procreate with a white person there's a better chance your child will be deemed white and therefore be more privileged. Which is sad.

Harry B

Superstar
Daps
Like I said, if people want to PRETEND he's black, that's fine, remain ignorant, but the nikka isn't black. that's the reality true or false?

Im ASKING YOU, is he black, white or mixed? answer the question. I don't care what Jeezy said, what black folks think. Answer the question the actual question...what is he in reality?
What does his license say?

:ufdup:

He is bi-racial, but "half castes" are not gray since white people aren't white and black people aren't black.
Black people are different shades of brown, from light brown to dark brown. And when a white person has a kid with a black person, the kid is normally a light shade of brown which translates to black.

Tommy Knocks

retired
Daps
Reppin
iPaag
Wrong again. Economic lines have not blurred in Brazil. Whitey has all the money and the rest fight for scraps. The "browns" are favoured more than the "blacks" I guess but they have similar economic situations. The biggest advantage of being brown is that if you procreate with a white person there's a better chance your child will be deemed white and therefore be more privileged. Which is sad.

Wrong. Yes there's a white elite, however there are MILLIONS of poor white people that live in favelas and side by side with blacks. That is why you have provinces like Bahia. Thing is whites in the south had segregation, so even when they were poor they werent in the mix. what brazil has shown, is that when there are no lines, and everyones on the same payroll (rich or poor) they're going to mix automatically.

When I said the lines were blurred, I mean that there are whites in the same situation as blacks, even when it comes to discrimination. When I was in Brazil most of the favela was brown actually, one black parent one white parent or 2 mixed parents. From what I noticed, it was more about the economic class, because poor white people got treated way worse than rich black people. For example the waiter cancelled some lower middle class white families reservation for me, and I hadn't spoken english yet so they didnt know I was a foreigner but based on what I had on, they just knew I had more money .. it had me lookin like :dwillhuh:

Tommy Knocks

retired
Daps
Reppin
iPaag
What does his license say?

:ufdup:

He is bi-racial, but "half castes" are not gray since white people aren't white and black people aren't black.
Black people are different shades of brown, from light brown to dark brown. And when a white person has a kid with a black person, the kid is normally a light shade of brown which translates to black.

Scientifically, which is all I care about because the rest is subjective propaganda bullshyt, would you call someone with one white parent, and one black parent?

And lets say in an alternate universe, you had a kid with a white woman, and they called that child white, how would you feel about the complete ignoring of your contribution?

As I stated earlier, one should not follow ignorant people into ignorance - you know what is right, just because other people or even the entire country states black, doesn't mean it's true. We know what the truth actually IS.

Harry B

Superstar
Daps
Scientifically, which is all I care about because the rest is subjective propaganda bullshyt, would you call someone with one white parent, and one black parent?

And lets say in an alternate universe, you had a kid with a white woman, and they called that child white, how would you feel about the complete ignoring of your contribution?

As I stated earlier, one should not follow ignorant people into ignorance - you know what is right, just because other people or even the entire country states black, doesn't mean it's true. We know what the truth actually IS.
Who cares about scientifically? No one is black and no one is white scientifically speaking. From a social aspect, he is black, politically correct he is bi-racial, but his skin color is still the same as black peoples skin color. And to even take both the science and social aspects further, a large part of the "black population" is mixed in some way if you trace back 100s of years, so really (scientifically) most afro americans are multiracial, same goes for white people.

Tommy Knocks

retired
Daps
Reppin
iPaag
Who cares about scientifically? No one is black and no one is white scientifically speaking. From a social aspect, he is black, politically correct he is bi-racial, but his skin color is still the same as black peoples skin color. And to even take both the science and social aspects further, a large part of the "black population" is mixed in some way if you trace back 100s of years, so really (scientifically) most afro americans are multiracial, same goes for white people.
same goes for white. and you do realize there are some olive skinned whites that have the same skin tone right? you can say the SAME exact thing in reverse. But again, he's bi-racial point blank. and the more we start to have more bi-racial people (see thread) you will see them begin to demand this from 'full breeds'..dont be surprised if by the time you're an old man theres a check box for bi-racial. this old mentality whether you like it or not, will phase out. I find it funny that blacks INSIST on following the old way of thinking like its a good thing wtf.

sall im sayin :manny:

RTF

2Trill
Supporter
Daps

Fam, scientifically aka genetically there are no races amongst humans. We are all h-sapiens.

Genetically Speaking, Race Doesn't Exist In Humans
Biological differences among races do not exist, WU research shows
Why Race Is Pseudo-Science

What is a black? An African? A white? A European? That's all. Even within that you'll get a white person who is 20% African in Sicily or vice-versa. A mixed race person isn't necessarily 50/50 African/european.

The Brazilian shyt is no more valid than the one drop rule.

None of it is based on genetics.

RTF

2Trill
Supporter
Daps
If we are to accept race as a real thing. It's best to consider what it means to a society/ethnic minority.

There is a checkbox for mixed race btw. But like someone said, socially a lot of them don't consider black/bi-racial as mutually exclusive.

L&HH

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
PG x MD
:wtf:how the fukk fredro got a bad bytch like that?

Shawty barely speaks any English or at least when they met. DMX told a story about how he smashed shawty and and now has a kid with her smh. I think its the same girl.

Tommy Knocks

retired
Daps
Reppin
iPaag
Fam, scientifically aka genetically there are no races amongst humans. We are all h-sapiens.

Genetically Speaking, Race Doesn't Exist In Humans
Biological differences among races do not exist, WU research shows
Why Race Is Pseudo-Science

What is a black? An African? A white? A European? That's all. Even within that you'll get a white person who is 20% African in Sicily or vice-versa. A mixed race person isn't necessarily 50/50 African/european.

The Brazilian shyt is no more valid than the one drop rule.

None of it is based on genetics.
we're on the same argument believe it or not. :manny: all I'm saying is, they aren't black.

Lord Scion

Quality Games
Supporter
Daps
Styles P and a martian

styles-p-wife.jpg

:scusthov:

Thought that was Hell Rell at first....

5n0man

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
CALI

Scientifically we are all mixed:ufdup: so by your standards, unless you look like Wesley snipes, you not black, your mixed

Yes biracial people that are ATLEAST half Afro American, can be considered black, blacks have the stronger genes and tend to take over the DNA cause we the superior race:youngsabo:

I'm mixed by the way, your not gonna tell me I'm not a black nikka :pacspit: