Which one of you coli wolfs put sotomayors grandma house on craigslist?

GoPro

EscoBeard Season Has Returned
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
#CertLife #ITGang
This is why super heros wear masks. They aren't afraid for themselves, but for their family members. Pussies always go after the family.

beenz

Rap Guerilla
Daps
Reppin
The Chi (South Side)
If we can agree its a section of blacks males (bangers)that need to be checked. And know one has a problem calling out them. Why can't we agree its a section of black females that need to be checked(ratchets).

TS never described anything that resembled my mother in any of his videos.

Can you guys post a video of him bashing a bw that you can relate to. Then we can see what you are talking about.

don't try to sugar-coat it. that clown said he wished there were more george zimmerman's. it don't get more c00n-tastic than that.

Theraflu

Newly-wed :blessed:
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Power
When Obama was made president my class teacher at the time gave us the morning off :bryan:

When the USA went to war in Iraq they took British troupes with them

People outchea asking 'why do people outside the USA care' :bryan:

Man the USA affects everyone ESPECIALLY Africa and Europe.

But today ain't the day and not in TS thread with shyt posters. Maybe another day I'll break down just how much the USA and Europe are intertwined. :russ:

RC-P90

✊🏾
Bushed
Daps
:lolbron:...this dude aint nothing but a gossipn drama queen...dont feel bad for him because deep down he enjoys this...it gives him an excuse to add more shyt to youtube or wherever yall found this nigguh...:stopitslime:@ tommy thinkn he deserves better...prally was some o' his own fans that did it...

J-Nice

A genius is the one most like himself
Supporter
Daps
People taking things way too far on the internet :patrice:

Cynical Thoughts

All Star
Daps
Reppin
NULL
don't try to sugar-coat it. that clown said he wished there were more george zimmerman's. it don't get more c00n-tastic than that.
Didn't see that video. Pretty sure it may be taken out of context. But if he's saying it should be more GZ to kill more innocent young black kids then I don't agree with that.

But why are you willing to dismiss what I posted cause of his view on one situation.

oh now we haters because we don't feel sorry for him nor his family?

:laff: :laff: :laff:

:dead:
Not really calling anyone a hater per se but by the over use of smilies I would say it applies in this instance.

You Win Perfect

bow down
Daps
wow he's a self hatin bytch ass c00n. "black people are the worst on the entire planet, they ruin everything"
certified fakkit and wish him and his family the worst of luck.

Cynical Thoughts

All Star
Daps
Reppin
NULL
When Obama was made president my class teacher at the time gave us the morning off :bryan:

When the USA went to war in Iraq they took British troupes with them

People outchea asking 'why do people outside the USA care' :bryan:

Man the USA affects everyone ESPECIALLY Africa and Europe.

But today ain't the day and not in TS thread with shyt posters. Maybe another day I'll break down just how much the USA and Europe are intertwined. :russ:
With all due respect that really doesn't mean shyt. Most(99.999%)shyt you see is controlled by the white media.

Most people in the US are tricked and brainwashed in the media. So don't take it personal if someone on US soil doesn't take someone seriously who isn't in the US.

Theraflu

Newly-wed :blessed:
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Power
With all due respect that really doesn't mean shyt. Most(99.999%)shyt you see is controlled by the white media.

Most people in the US are tricked and brainwashed in the media. So don't take it personal if someone on US soil doesn't take someone seriously who isn't in the US.

Let me just say I know ALOT about the race relations in the USA. I won't speak about things online if I didn't. While my parents came to Europe when they immigrated from Africa some of my family immigrated to NYC (Bronx + Washington Heights) and I have a second home there at 168th in NYC. My girlfriends family also live the USA.She taught me a lot too and her family still live in Brooklyn (we visit them once a year). Her father and I speak for hours about USA to UK to Eastern Europe race relations.

I wanted to live in the NYC before so much but after spending time there with my family there I felt more racial tension than I did here in Europe so chose not to. So I did experience being black in America in that time and honestly I hated it. Hence why looking back now I don't get how any black man can c00n in a country where we are treated like shyt.

That's why 'c00ns' offend me. We already have so much shyt being thrown our way, we don't need it from other people.

Most immigrants I know from Africa in Europe have at least 1 family member who chose the USA instead so the same way my cousins in the USA know ALOT about the black experience here in Europe because they visit me here twice a year and we constantly speak about. I know A LOT about the USA. As immigrants we sit and discuss these issues every day. It becomes personal.

I'm responding to you properly and explaining because you're a good poster. I could have elaborated more but the other people asking me weren't worth a proper reply.

Hiphoplives4eva

Solid Gold Dashikis
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
black love, unity, and music
They killed them because the prevailing view of black men is that they are dangerous. How does that view get promoted/preserved? Through divisive images on the Internet/TV.

I'm not saying they watched a youtube video and ran out to kill someone. But each youtube video adds to the overall negative image of black people. TS is just as guilty of this as anyone else

So its Tommy's video that adds to the negative perception of black people, not the actual ratchet behaviour going on that nikkas like yourself act like doesn't exist. Someone needs to call it out, even if nikkas like yourself are too scared too.