Which one of you coli wolfs put sotomayors grandma house on craigslist?

Momentum

Banned
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Is he right in bashing ratchets?
Tommy doesn't just bash ratchets. His last video he was going in on Kain Carter calling him a talentless ripoff of Patrice (which I agree with) but Tommy is putting his face and name to those words and bashing Kain. Now if Kain flies out to LA and gives Tommy the work, am I supposed to feel sorry?

Cynical Thoughts

All Star
Daps
Reppin
NULL
If we can agree its a section of blacks males (bangers)that need to be checked. And know one has a problem calling out them. Why can't we agree its a section of black females that need to be checked(ratchets).

TS never described anything that resembled my mother in any of his videos.

Can you guys post a video of him bashing a bw that you can relate to. Then we can see what you are talking about.

Momentum

Banned
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NULL
replace taunt with punch and i agree.

:banderas:at comparing black women to animals, you worse than me
I never said I didn't agree with Tommy at times :pachaha:

I just don't agree with him whining about it. He put his name and face out there and got on the front lines. Soldiers on the front lines take the most shots.

It's just like if I made a fukk Marcuz youtube page with my real name and face out there, then you got wind of it. How would you take it? Color wouldn't come into play, you'd go for yours and I'd have to prepare for that in advance.

In the words of Pac you have to worry about the payback of the bucks that you ruffed up from way back...

GoPro

EscoBeard Season Has Returned
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
#CertLife #ITGang
Tommy the Gawd :blessed:. If he should be slain or quieted by the beast in some other nefarious manner, others shall grapple the reins and proliferate his message from thence forth.

Sorry, been reading King Arthur.

Ronnie Lott

#49erGang
Daps
LMAO. LMAO. LMAO.

What do people who don't live in the USA know about the USA. LMAO. LMAO. LMAO.

Breh breh I know you probably don't travel for shyt but just so you know the USA and everything to do with it is at the center of most worlds media.

I live in Germany but just so you know stuff like Zimmerman's trial was front page news here. LMAO. LMAO.

I can't even begin to explain to someone who doesn't know anything about how much people who don't live in the USA know every fukking thing about the USA. It's not called the center of the universe for nothing. LMAO.

Maybe my breh on here @Malta who travels a lot can explain to you how people outside the USA know so much about it.

Certain people aren't worth explaining things to do.

@Malta can explain further. I'm done.

You lookin lame as fucc right now, mentionin another nygga to come help you. :russ:

YouLoveMe

Banned
Daps
Reppin
Miami
I never said I didn't agree with Tommy at times :pachaha:

I just don't agree with him whining about it. He put his name and face out there and got on the front lines. Soldiers on the front lines take the most shots.

It's just like if I made a fukk Marcuz youtube page with my real name and face out there, then you got wind of it. How would you take it? Color wouldn't come into play, you'd go for yours and I'd have to prepare for that in advance.

In the words of Pac you have to worry about the payback of the bucks that you ruffed up from way back...

You are an idiot. I swear dude, i would fukking murk you if you said that stupid ignorance shyt in my presence. IT'S NOT HIS GAWT DAMN FAULT HE MAKES THOSE VIDEOS, IT'S THE PEOPLE HE"S RANTING ABOUT IN THE VIDEOS, YOU fukkTARD!!! And you nikkas wonder why i get scared whenever i'm around a large sum of blacks folks. You nikkas are ignorant, stupid and violent. This man is helping you fakkits with his message but ya'll fukk faces are to shamed to admit he's telling the truth so instead ya'll attack him and his family to cover the embarrassment. You blacks need to change, man. I'm telling you.

Theraflu

Newly-wed :blessed:
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Power
You lookin lame as fucc right now, mentionin another nygga to come help you. :russ:

No offence to anyone but I only write proper replies to posters I take seriously now if I can't take you seriously as a poster I won't waste my time.

When I first joined this site I used to answer every nikka properly but now I know which posters are worthwhile and which aren't so I usually just direct them to someone else who will have their time or I don't reply all together.

I get that people here don't travel but everyone knows that the USA is center of the world. At school I learnt more about USA history than our own.

Anyone who asks 'what do Europeans know about the USA why do they care'. I can't take that question seriously. Either they are trolling or just very dumb.

I'm not tryna teach people basics outchea. Someone else can do that shyt.

BREH People in AFRICA watch MAURY!!! FFS. If only y'all knew! just how much the USA affects EVERYONE worldwide :bryan:

Momentum

Banned
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NULL
You are an idiot. I swear dude, i would fukking murk you if you said that stupid ignorance shyt in my presence. IT'S NOT HIS GAWT DAMN FAULT HE MAKES THOSE VIDEOS, IT'S THE PEOPLE HE"S RANTING ABOUT IN THE VIDEOS, YOU fukkTARD!!! And you nikkas wonder why i get scared whenever i'm around a large sum of blacks folks. You nikkas are ignorant, stupid and violent. This man is helping you fakkits with his message but ya'll fukk faces are to shamed to admit he's telling the truth so instead ya'll attack him and his family to cover the embarrassment. You blacks need to change, man. I'm telling you.
You're trolling me, but thanks for communicating a threat to me over the internet.

No further communication needs to happen between me and you. :demonic: