Which one of you coli wolfs put sotomayors grandma house on craigslist?

marcuz

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
What? Race has nothing to do with keeping your address of the internet and protecting yourself.

blacks wouldn't go hard this to find a racist cacs address in the first place. the fear i saw from the blacks on sohh/allhiphop and other forums when fourchan attacked let me know they aren't trynna go against them in any sense.

Theraflu

Newly-wed :blessed:
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Power
you don't even live in the US, what do you know about the culture over here :what:

we all see how nikkas are quicker to attack a black person over a white person. differentiate cac from cop if you must, but 1 white man with a badge on chest could make 100 nikkas take off running. when shyt happens like this trayvon martin situation, dudes in LA terrorized their own community -- AGAIN. why not drive 20 minutes to where all the rich white folks are and terrorize them? nikkaS ARE SCARED. i hate to say it but the mere fact whites were able to keep us in bondage for so long is a testament to that. you think a blacks would harm white people over the same shyt we harming each other over?

LMAO. LMAO. LMAO.

What do people who don't live in the USA know about the USA. LMAO. LMAO. LMAO.

Breh breh I know you probably don't travel for shyt but just so you know the USA and everything to do with it is at the center of most worlds media.

I live in Germany but just so you know stuff like Zimmerman's trial was front page news here. LMAO. LMAO.

I can't even begin to explain to someone who doesn't know anything about how much people who don't live in the USA know every fukking thing about the USA. It's not called the center of the universe for nothing. LMAO.

Maybe my breh on here @Malta who travels a lot can explain to you how people outside the USA know so much about it.

Certain people aren't worth explaining things to do.

@Malta can explain further. I'm done.

marcuz

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
LMAO. LMAO. LMAO.

What do people who don't live in the USA know about the USA. LMAO. LMAO. LMAO.

Breh breh I know you probably don't travel for shyt but just so you know the USA and everything to do with it is at the center of most worlds media.

I live in Germany but just so you know stuff like Zimmerman's trial was front page news here. LMAO. LMAO.

I can't even begin to explain to someone who doesn't know anything about how much people who don't live in the USA know every fukking thing about the USA. It's not called the center of the universe for nothing. LMAO.

Maybe my breh on here @Malta who travels a lot can explain to you how people outside the USA know so much about it.

Certain people aren't worth explaining things to do.

@Malta can explain further. I'm done.

:what:

Theraflu

Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Power
Oh and for those who rarely step outside the USA TJ Sotomayor has ALOT of people talking about him even here.

The disdain for him runs cross continental.

My brehs in London hateeeee him and black people here talk about him.

BasketCase

Superstar
Daps
Sharing this will only give other people who want to fukk with him ideas. This clown even displayed his grandma's address in the video for thousands of viewers to see :snoop:

This guy is a c00n and an idiot, talking about wanting more Zimmermans.

Hiphoplives4eva

Solid Gold Dashikis
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
black love, unity, and music
SMH breh our brothers are falling left right and center. I weep for our future if nikkas mindsets are this fukked and they are actually serious and not trolling. :wow:
nikka your in England. Stop acting as if you understand black and white race relations in America.

Banned Account12

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
:laff:

this nikka damn near in tears because nikkas made a fake craiglist ad

just imagine if somebody woulda sprayed her whole damn house with gunfire

alot of you nikkas talking bout whoever did the ad taking it too far can suck a dikk

don't dish out what you can't take fukk nikka

Theraflu

Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Power
nikka your in England. Stop acting as if you understand black and white race relations in America.

I'm not in England :banderas:

You said 'Good day' a good few hours ago fukk you doing still quoting me :wtf:

Stand by your word.

:camby:

marcuz

Veteran
Supporter
Daps

the epic rant he'd make after :ohlawd:

alot of you nikkas talking bout whoever did the ad taking it too far can suck a dikk

well since no one answered me the first time, i'll ask you. if sotomayor immobilized his racist cac fourchan fan base to attack certain black people who were fukking with him, would he be going too far?

Daps
Reppin
St louis
Sharing this will only give other people who want to fukk with him ideas. This clown even displayed his grandma's address in the video for thousands of viewers to see :snoop:

This guy is a c00n and an idiot, talking about wanting more Zimmermans.

This is why the pickup truck them make believe me mexicans
should have backfired and had his mama and granny doing the
fred sanford "this is the big one" chest grab.
2643wip.gif

Ronnie Lott

#49erGang
Daps

Is TS sendin nyggaz tp peoples homes? Y'all nyggaz is wild. How can u condone that shyt?

Banned Account12

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
the epic rant he'd make after :ohlawd:

well since no one answered me the first time, i'll ask you. if sotomayor immobilized his racist cac fourchan fan base to attack certain black people who were fukking with him, would he be going too far?
:laff: man in my opinion, he can do whatever he want to do......it has reached the point of no return, when fam is involved

'i think if he clap back shyt is gonna get real on both sides