Which one of you coli wolfs put sotomayors grandma house on craigslist?

Momentum

Banned
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NULL
the entire thread is victim blaming

gotta whole lotta "he deserved it" and "he's lying, it didn't happen" rhetoric in this thread
He's not really a victim though. He's the aggressor.

He makes countless videos to bash, defame, and humiliate people he's never met.

marcuz

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
He's not really a victim though. He's the aggressor.

He makes countless videos to bash, defame, and humiliate people he's never met.
videos that no one is being forced to watch. how come blacks dont get this outraged when cacs go harder at them on fox news? why aren't they fukking with sean hannitys parents? why they aint fukking with david dukes momma?

Spoonz

Just Wild
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
West Virginia
videos that no one is being forced to watch. how come blacks dont get this outraged when cacs go harder at them on fox news? why aren't they fukking with sean hannitys parents? why they aint fukking with david dukes momma?

I said before it hurts more coming from your own kind :manny:

the next guy

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Threatening someone's grandma and mom because you don't like their youtube video is weak. Address him or don't watch the video.
I don't agree with everything he says on his videos, but that gives men a right to physically threaten his grandma and mom? I'm sorry, that's weak. If you got a problem with what he says, see HIM. They don't like the dude and what he says to say. Cool. But if you need to see him over something, see HIM and not nonparticipating family members.
I'm saying. This is how stuff gets popping for real.

Last edited:

aqualung

I wear a crown of curls.
Daps
Reppin
NYC, Boston, #ByrdGang

Why ain't these tough guys running up on him instead

And how exactly is the nikka speaking his mind telling people to go after his fam?
He resorts to hyperbole and outright hate speech on a regular basis.
Hate begats hate.
Hurt people hurt people.
One day, when a hair-hatted hooligan stabs TS in the throat and watches him die slowly, we will recognize the TRUE GENIUS of his incendiary delivery.

Momentum

Banned
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Come on, you know that those people in those videos are sent those videos by friends and family and have to explain why some random kneegrow with a mic is talking THAT level of shyt about them. If Tommy makes a video about you, you're probably going to end up watching it.

I'm sure all of the racists Bill OReilly etc. have all received numerous death threats as well. However, they have a level of protection he obviously does not.

Tommy has no idea who the people are he talks like that about. Why is he surprised that some of them are deranged, petty, heartless females?

marcuz

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
I'm sure all of the racists Bill OReilly etc. have all received numerous death threats as well. However, they have a level of protection he obviously does not.
which all comes back to what i said. sotomayor is targeted because he's part of an unprotected group. while blacks are too cowardly to attack cacs, they understand there's a system of protection in place.

Last edited:

Theraflu

Newly-wed :blessed:
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Power
lol at anyone who thinks blacks are too scared to attack cacs.

Marcuz is trolling. There was still a story on here the other day about a Goldman Sachs employee who called a black man a n-gger and got his head smashed in the concrete.

Black men aren't ashamed or scared in real life every day situations to attack cac's.

Everyone knows that..

Last edited:

Momentum

Banned
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NULL
which all comes back to what i said. sotomayor is targeted because he's part of an unprotected group. while blacks are too cowardly to attack cacs, they understand there's a system of protection in place.
What? Race has nothing to do with keeping your address of the internet and protecting yourself.

Mountain

All Star
Daps
Reppin
more money
come on kinfolk......you are a coli member and a b*stard child
of sohh
like alot of us.
you wanna do video's with a opinion rather negative or
positive yo ass is getting trolled period.
the hair hat mafia got that tough talking fakkit
soiling his pantys.
2643wip.gif

:wow:

marcuz

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Marcuz is trolling. There was still a story on here the other day about a Goldman Sachs employee who called a white man a n-gger and got his head smashed in the concrete.

Black men aren't ashamed or scared in real life every day situations to attack cac's.

Everyone knows that..

you don't even live in the US, what do you know about the culture over here :what:

we all see how nikkas are quicker to attack a black person over a white person. differentiate cac from cop if you must, but 1 white man with a badge on chest could make 100 nikkas take off running. when shyt happens like this trayvon martin situation, dudes in LA terrorized their own community -- AGAIN. why not drive 20 minutes to where all the rich white folks are and terrorize them? nikkaS ARE SCARED. i hate to say it but the mere fact whites were able to keep us in bondage for so long is a testament to that. you think a blacks would harm white people over the same shyt we harming each other over?