Which of these 8 R&B tracks released in ‘01 takes the cake?

Splakavellie504

Superstar
Daps
Never a huge fan of 1. Ginuwine's best single was In Those Jeans which came a few years later.

Number 2 was the start of Usher reaching the height of his popularity and he's been chasing that success ever since.

Number 3 is ehh. Peaches and Cream was their bigger hit.

Number 4 ehh.

Number 6 is ok but obviously Rock the Boat was bigger

Number 7 is cultural appropriation

Mary J Blige been canceled for a minute now, so fukk number 8. :camby:

I'll go with 5. It's also the one I listened to most recently.
:dahell: that statement alone lets me know you don't know shyt. And Mary J Blige aint never been cancelled nikka. Clown ass :snoop:

Splakavellie504

Superstar
Daps
cac alert.
Nah fam i aint a cac. You played yourself saying that jon b is culture appropriation. Any real r&b head wouldnt say that. I dare you to explain if Im wrong and also explain when us black people cancelled Mary J Blige because I dont remember that at all. We may have been disappointed in a couple of her choices but never cancelled her. So explain breh :troll:

Killer Instinct

To live in hearts we leave behind is to never die.
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
LWO
Love Aaliyah but #1 Differences is the best one out of that batch imo. I still play it in the whip. It aged great.

TheDarkCloud

Superstar
Daps
Nah fam i aint a cac. You played yourself saying that jon b is culture appropriation. Any real r&b head wouldnt say that. I dare you to explain if Im wrong and also explain when us black people cancelled Mary J Blige because I dont remember that at all. We may have been disappointed in a couple of her choices but never cancelled her. So explain breh :troll:

Nobody ever cancelled Mary J. Lol.

She had her moment when people clowned her but then they moved on after she dropped her last album and it ended up being fire.

Dre Space Age

Supporter
Daps
Those artist had better songs that year than what was posted. The only song I like out of the 8 is Aaliyah's. Smh @ those artists generic ass sounding singles being chosen over their better ones. What a lazily created poll.

O.T.I.S.

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
The Truth

nose hair

Veteran
Daps
My favorites from the list were/are the following:

Differences
U Remind Me
Missing U
Don't Talk

The other joints were cool but were just aight to me.