Which of these 8 R&B tracks released in ‘01 takes the cake?

Wild self

The Black Man will prosper!
Supporter
Daps
Usher "U remind Me" all throughout Summer 2001. Had a young breh harmonizing to broads when it was cool to recite black RnB

m0rninggl0ry

All Star
Daps
Oh shyt.
This thread got me trippin i need a time machine.
I was confusing Ginuwine ''whats so different' with Ginuwine ''differences''

Both classics but one came out in 97 i think.

Good lawd r&b was the shyt back in the hey day,now all we got is bey, mainstream wise anyway, i hear there still some good new stuff just not on the radio

Correction, Beyoncé is mainstream and that’s fine. I appreciate new artists bringing that old school r&b back like

ANd

Rozay Oro

2 Peter 3:9 if you don’t know God
Supporter
Daps
I was never really an R&B fan, tbh..rap is my genre...but I would have to go with Case-Missing You
:wow:
Edit- I'm going with Aaliyah too, missed that on first glance..Edit- 112, I forgot that one!! I liked that song
Same, I've recently been getting into R&B heavy. shyt is amazing, sad how modern R&B is a void like modern rap. I like today's shyt but damn these joints so souless in comparison.

Sankofa Alwayz

#FBADOS #B1 #D(M)V #KnowThyself #WaveGod
Daps
Reppin
Pretty Girl County, MD
Toss up between More Than A Woman, U Remind Me, and All For You for me.

Side note: There should be a “The Coli in 2001” thread. Should be very interesting, especially with the pre- and post-9/11 material as it pertains to movies, music, politics, international conflicts, Al Qaeda and Osama, air travel, fashion, race, religion, sports, etc. :ehh: