• Total voters

☑︎#VoteDemocrat

The Original
WOAT
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
The Deep State
You clearly have not read my posts over the years if you think that is what I believe. Keep being a clown.
So why don't you support unabridged free speech?

You're more worried about offending muslims than you are about telling them to integrate and learn western ideas of freedom of speech.

Would you kill someone over this?

CEIF3XoUkAEsNaf.jpg

☑︎#VoteDemocrat

The Original
WOAT
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
The Deep State
So why aren't all Muslims being radicalized and why in certain regions in the middle east are they fighting against the extremist causing turmoil?
Its hard to tell. Madrassas and mosques have long been known to siphon off the gullible and convince them to fully take the next step...but its hard to truly measure how many hold these beliefs and ideas.

That being said, based on what we've seen, its not a small number by any margin.

For every one who manages to actually pull something off, many more will actually support them and condone their behavior.

And why are some fighting against extremists? The same reason baathists exist for example.

1. Power
2. modernity.

What is a moderate muslim? Someone who takes HALF the religion seriously? Someone who doesn't want to kill? Is it someone who doesn't have these thoughts? Where do you draw the line?

Fact is, islam doesn't predicate itself towards progressivism or evolution and elegance. All of the moderates from the turn of the last century appear to be gone. Extremist islam has taken root more and more

kp404

Live Or Let Die
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
The Black Community
Its hard to tell. Madrassas and mosques have long been known to siphon off the gullible and convince them to fully take the next step...but its hard to truly measure how many hold these beliefs and ideas.

That being said, based on what we've seen, its not a small number by any margin.

For every one who manages to actually pull something off, many more will actually support them and condone their behavior.

And why are some fighting against extremists? The same reason baathists exist for example.

1. Power
2. modernity.

What is a moderate muslim? Someone who takes HALF the religion seriously? Someone who doesn't want to kill? Is it someone who doesn't have these thoughts? Where do you draw the line?

Fact is, islam doesn't predicate itself towards progressivism or evolution and elegance. All of the moderates from the turn of the last century appear to be gone. Extremist islam has taken root more and more

Wow. You're a hate monger. This is pure, unadulterated contempt for human beings. At first I thought you were trolling, but you are clearly sick. None of your rhetoric is based on historical fact or trend, its pure hate mongering speech in the same vein as anti-Semitics and Nativists; in fact, this is EXACTLY how nativists argue a point. Just disgusting. You're ideologically bound to your belief, so there is no debate with you here. You clearly detest Muslims and other groups and there is nothing that will change that. I see that now. Thanks for being clear on who you are, which is a bigot and a coward.

mrken12

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Maryland
This guy is always online.

Convinced he's an agent.

When you look at all his beliefs, a lot of them contradict each other. He's against white supremacy but supports an event that sponsors white supremacy. :leostare:

Sounds like an agent or someone who needs a padded room and some meds.

☑︎#VoteDemocrat

The Original
WOAT
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
The Deep State
Wow. You're a hate monger.
I don't hate muslims. I hate islam. That is true. Islam is a cancer and its a vile body of belief.

But so is christianity...and scientology.

This is pure, unadulterated contempt for human beings.
You have me confused with this guy:

CEKwHRtWYAALp7t.jpg

At first I thought you were trolling, but you are clearly sick. None of your rhetoric is based on historical fact or trend, its pure hate mongering speech in the same vein as anti-Semitics and Nativists; in fact, this is EXACTLY how nativists argue a point. Just disgusting. You're ideologically bound to your belief, so there is no debate with you here. You clearly detest Muslims and other groups and there is nothing that will change that. I see that now. Thanks for being clear on who you are, which is a bigot and a coward.

I'm a bigot for not condoning mass murder because of some cartoons you don't like?

kp404

Live Or Let Die
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
The Black Community
When you look at all his beliefs, a lot of them contradict each other. He's against white supremacy but supports an event that sponsors white supremacy. :leostare:

whoever @Napoleon is, he is very sick and now that I have the context that proves this, I will treat him as such. He is beyond reproach or logical thought. He's an ideologically driven bigoted zealot.

☑︎#VoteDemocrat

The Original
WOAT
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
The Deep State

This wasn't a white supremacist event. :heh:

Keep trying to make it that though.

All that misdirection ain't gonna work.

iFightSeagullsForBread

The Working Class Hero
Daps
Reppin
Somewhere in Chicago

1. Power
2. modernity.

What is a moderate muslim? Someone who takes HALF the religion seriously
? Someone who doesn't want to kill? Is it someone who doesn't have these thoughts? Where do you draw the line?

:snoop::mjlol:

This is really just a sample of the mountain of evidence I can refute your claim.

Also , you do realize moderate in the east means a different thing in the west right?