• Total voters

☑︎#VoteDemocrat

The Original
WOAT
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
The Deep State
Wow. His ass needs to be banned ASAP. His posts were disgusting. I will be watching him very closely in The Root; Thanks for the link.
Why should I be banned?

I mean REALLY?

Some radicals take every chance to defame central tenets of FREE SPEECH in our society and even if I disagree with holding the event, I support all aims by police to defend that right and stopping the violent man-children who can't handle their pedophile prophet being chastised.

What happened in Garland could have been another Charlie Hebdo...but no, lets focus on the potential victims...not the vile murderers.

kp404

Live Or Let Die
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
The Black Community
Why should I be banned?

I mean REALLY?

Some radicals take every chance to defame central tenets of FREE SPEECH in our society and even if I disagree with holding the event, I support all aims by police to defend that right and stopping the violent man-children who can't handle their pedophile prophet being chastised.

What happened in Garland could have been another Charlie Hebdo...but no, lets focus on the potential victims...not the vile murderers.
Breh, you CLEARLY posted anti-Muslim rhetoric and race baited, so stop being a coward and admit what you were doing. Atleast be a man and stand up for what you believe in.

Daps
Reppin
flowerpots
Why should I be banned?

I mean REALLY?

you know
a lot of religious people are devout because of their family, culture and environment
to try and shame them because of holes you found in their belief structure is extremely callous, these people invest a lot of themselves into their beliefs.
to just recklessly attack that with no remorse or empathy is like emotional terrorism :francis:

☑︎#VoteDemocrat

The Original
WOAT
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
The Deep State
Breh, you CLEARLY posted anti-Muslim rhetoric and race baited, so stop being a coward and admit what you were doing. Atleast be a man and stand up for what you believe in.
Islam is NOT a race.

And no black man should EVER ...EVER say such a thing.

Islam is a behavior and set of beliefs and practices.

It is PERFECTLY fine to be as against islam as it is... totalitarianism or death cults.

☑︎#VoteDemocrat

The Original
WOAT
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
The Deep State
you know
a lot of religious people are devout because of their family, culture and environment
to try and shame them because of holes you found in their belief structure is extremely callous, these people invest a lot of themselves into their beliefs.
to just recklessly attack that with no remorse or empathy is like emotional terrorism :francis:
I don't really care.

I really don't.

There are lots of "peaceful/dormant" members of organizations, but they are responsible for what they align themselves with.

kp404

Live Or Let Die
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
The Black Community
you know
Breh you are arguing with a brick wall. He has absolutely no care or emotions for any religious people, especially Muslims. He forgets that WHITE TERRORISTS kill 100 times more Americans than "Muslim" radicals, yet he only goes insane and has racist rants against non-whites...its clear how he feels and now he's trying to make a bullshyt free speech argument...such a hypocritical clown, its ridiculous.

mrken12

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Maryland
Why should I be banned?

I mean REALLY?

Because the stuff you said went beyond "trolling". It was some disturbing sadistic nonsense.

kp404

Live Or Let Die
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
The Black Community
Islam is NOT a race.

And no black man should EVER ...EVER say such a thing.

Islam is a behavior and set of beliefs and practices.

It is PERFECTLY fine to be as against islam as it is... totalitarianism or death cults.
Breh, just stop. You know damn well I'm talking about all your posts and not just the OP... and tell me about the death cults when white American terrorists kill all those Americans? How come you don't rant then? :sas1:

Daps
Reppin
flowerpots
I don't really care.

I really don't.

There are lots of "peaceful/dormant" members of organizations, but they are responsible for what they align themselves with.
then your intentions are just as bad
not as bad as the jihadists
but just as bad as the police who shot em