Votes: 18 13.3%

• Total voters

toomanydoses

All Star
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Back in Florida
Don't listen to him, man mustve got picked on as a kid. shyts insulting to me... Have a heart and a mind @Napoleon. Seriously man just because salafists do horrible things it doesn't give you the right morally and ethically to treat random people like that. Lose your own humanity in the process of trying to prove others as being savages.....
you are truly evil. reported, stop taunting me.

☑︎#VoteDemocrat

The Original
WOAT
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
The Deep State
Again I'm a fukking atheist it does matter.... You're dogmatic as hell. I don't live in fear, did I say that? Other people matter and if you don't try and understand them outside of religion you're missing the point.
And none of this matters. Again

There is no context that condones murder for cartoons.

☑︎#VoteDemocrat

The Original
WOAT
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
The Deep State
Don't listen to him, man mustve got picked on as a kid. shyts insulting to me... Have a heart and a mind @Napoleon. Seriously man just because salafists do horrible things it doesn't give you the right morally and ethically to treat random people like that. Lose your own humanity in the process of trying to prove others as being savages.....
You care more about the feelings of gullible terrorists than you do a central social policy in our country.

You seriously need to reevaluate what you think you're defending right now.

toomanydoses

All Star
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Back in Florida
I'm defending humanity not salafism, you really need to reevaluate your reading skills if that's what you got out of my post. I don't condone murderers and I don't condone you picking on ppl because you're heart is cold AF? And
....... You gonna say I'm condoning murder for the 4th time in a row? You're very intellectually dishonest if I term it nicely.
And none of this matters. Again

There is no context that condones murder for cartoons.

You care more about the feelings of gullible terrorists than you do a central social policy in our country.

You seriously need to reevaluate what you think you're defending right now.

mrken12

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Maryland
I'm defending humanity not salafism, you really need to reevaluate your reading skills if that's what you got out of my post. I don't condone murderers and I don't condone you picking on ppl because you're heart is cold AF? And
....... You gonna say I'm condoning murder for the 4th time in a row? You're very intellectually dishonest if I term it nicely.

Just put him on ignore. He always twists and bends to avoid answering questions.

☑︎#VoteDemocrat

The Original
WOAT
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
The Deep State
You don't give a fukk about humanity.

Caring about humanity is supporting free speech at all costs.

I don't care about Muslim feelings. If they can't express themselves non-violently then to hell with them.

toomanydoses

All Star
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Back in Florida
:mjlol: you need help spewing that garbage. I was defending a person who asked you to stop BULLYING her fakkit. Seriously agree to disagree. OK? I'm not gonna continue this dialogue @kp404 style cause its not produive in the least. You should get a temp ban and go to the psych ward.
You don't give a fukk about humanity.

Caring about humanity is supporting free speech at all costs.

I don't care about Muslim feelings. If they can't express themselves non-violently then to hell with them.