• Total voters

☑︎#VoteDemocrat

The Original
WOAT
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
The Deep State
Breh, just stop. You know damn well I'm talking about all your posts and not just the OP... and tell me about the death cults when white American terrorists kill all those Americans? How come you don't rant then? :sas1:
I don't condone any sort of behavior by any sort of radical terrorist or supporters.

Radical muslims are no different

The hoops you all jump through to defend islam is so funny to me. Maybe its cause yall see christianity as some white shyt...and cling to islam...i don't really get it.

But whatever. This shyt will keep happening and people will continue to ignore the role that these muslims had in this instead of trying to paint the victims or potential victims as the root cause.

If these muslims can not handle it, they should leave. Its very simple.

You will never get me to agree with you on this. I staunchly support any and all efforts to confront these threats of angry young muslims who are trying to get to heaven by taking out 20-30 people with them.

kp404

Live Or Let Die
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
The Black Community
What did I say?

Tell me specifically.
Wow, you are really trying to dance around this? OK play p*ssy, but the minute you try that anti-Muslim fukk shyt in The Root, your ass will be GONE. And don't try some fake ass free speech rant which you don't give a fukk about in the first place...you only want to devalue and hate non-white American groups and that's always been your style.

toomanydoses

All Star
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Back in Florida
As a fellow athiest you can't be that dogmatic in your beliefs and be taken seriously, a bit hypocritical right? My only thing is dont push it down my throat and I won't force how fairy tales are more believable down yours. Calling the Central person in a religion a pedo is for what purpose other than being inflammatory?

kp404

Live Or Let Die
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
The Black Community
I don't condone any sort of behavior by any sort of radical terrorist or supporters.

Radical muslims are no different

The hoops you all jump through to defend islam is so funny to me. Maybe its cause yall see christianity as some white shyt...and cling to islam...i don't really get it.

But whatever. This shyt will keep happening and people will continue to ignore the role that these muslims had in this instead of trying to paint the victims or potential victims as the root cause.

If these muslims can not handle it, they should leave. Its very simple.

You will never get me to agree with you on this. I staunchly support any and all efforts to confront these threats of angry young muslims who are trying to get to heaven by taking out 20-30 people with them.
Again, you only go on rants attacking NON-WHites, but when white American terrorists walk into a building and shoot 10 people, you are quiet as a fukking church mouse. Point is, you're a hypocrite.

This isn't about religion with me as I am not religious; its about you clearly being on an anti-non white American agenda and calling your bytch ass out on it.

And you keep saying it will continue to happen??? Are you stupid. The numbers are clear: white terrorists kill MANY MANY more innocents than Muslims, so you're wrong and a clown.

☑︎#VoteDemocrat

The Original
WOAT
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
The Deep State
Wow, you are really trying to dance around this? OK play p*ssy, but the minute you try that anti-Muslim fukk shyt in The Root, your ass will be GONE. And don't try some fake ass free speech rant which you don't give a fukk about in the first place...you only want to devalue and hate non-white American groups and that's always been your style.
What does this have to do with non-whites?!?!

The shooter was a BLACK MUSLIM CONVERT!

Are you that unaware of the developments in this case?!???

These people will KILL you over a goddamn drawing.

Do NOT support ANY of this in The West!

kp404

Live Or Let Die
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
The Black Community
What does this have to do with non-whites?!?!

The shooter was a BLACK MUSLIM CONVERT!

Are you that unaware of the developments in this case?!???

These people will KILL you over a goddamn drawing.

Do NOT support ANY of this in The West!
smh you missed the point of the post, which you did deliberately because you are not that stupid...you are so lost man...just wow. Arguing with a brick wall. I'm done here.

☑︎#VoteDemocrat

The Original
WOAT
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
The Deep State
Again, you only go on rants attacking NON-WHites, but when white American terrorists walk into a building and shoot 10 people, you are quiet as a fukking church mouse. Point is, you're a hypocrite.
I NEVER supported any of that. What the fukk are you talking about?

This isn't about religion with me as I am not religious; its about you clearly being on an anti-non white American agenda and calling your bytch ass out on it.
This.

Isn't.

About.

Non-Whites.

What the fukk are you doing right now? The shooter was a BLACK muslim convert!

This isn't about middle easterners. Islam spans asia to the straits of gibraltar. This isn't about race!

Its about IDEOLOGY.

And you keep saying it will continue to happen??? Are you stupid. The numbers are clear: white terrorists kill MANY MANY more innocents than Muslims, so you're wrong and a clown.
And the suspects are themselves muslim. So don't try to dance around that either.

BaldingSoHard

Veteran
Daps
you know
a lot of religious people are devout because of their family, culture and environment
to try and shame them because of holes you found in their belief structure is extremely callous, these people invest a lot of themselves into their beliefs.
to just recklessly attack that with no remorse or empathy is like emotional terrorism :francis:

It's also intensely lame, a waste of time, and wildly feminine.

iFightSeagullsForBread

The Working Class Hero
Daps
Reppin
Somewhere in Chicago
Dudes are SOOOOOO quick to jump out the window sticking up for islam...but wanna ignore the cancerous ideology islam perpetuates!

This is NOT about race.

So why aren't all Muslims being radicalized and why in certain regions in the middle east are they fighting against the extremist causing turmoil?