Votes: 18 13.3%

• Total voters

iFightSeagullsForBread

The Working Class Hero
Daps
Reppin
Somewhere in Chicago
You posting these half-assed clips :mjlol:

1. Islam is pretty anti-feminist. Its like gays trying to make christianity accept them more :pachaha:

2. Jordan is pretty strict too. They don't even identify non-muslims in the country.

Keep up.

Clips That guarantee you didn't watch because the first one alone destroys your argument that Islam is an ideology that would deter a said believer from any other path except Extremism.

You wrote it, not me.

☑︎#VoteDemocrat

The Original
WOAT
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
The Deep State
how are you not banned?
CEIF3XoUkAEsNaf.jpg

You offended, brah? :troll:

iFightSeagullsForBread

The Working Class Hero
Daps
Reppin
Somewhere in Chicago
Take is seriously, or don't believe at all :ufdup:

:stopitslime: An atheist telling a person of faith how to practice. How very fascist and not progressive of you.

I'm pretty sure a woman who's giving a speech on her cultural belief system (Islam) and one she attained later at life and how she correlates and intersects them both is taking it seriously.

I swear I'm not a smart guy at all, but sanctimonious, pompous intellectuals like you make me feel 10x better on my own intellect.

okra

All Star
Daps
Reppin
love
You offended, brah? :troll:
ofcourse im offended. you are disgusting. if you respected muslims youd wouldnt post pictures or supoort disgusting events like this one, but you are fukking trash and a devil. i dont understand how he is not banned yet. posting pictures like that. i hope you get swallowed by a whale and survive inside it!

mrken12

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Maryland
ofcourse im offended. you are disgusting. if you respected muslims youd wouldnt post pictures or supoort disgusting events like this one, but you are fukking trash and a devil. i dont understand how he is not banned yet. posting pictures like that. i hope you get swallowed by a whale and survive inside it!

delia_ketchum_swirly_eyes_by_swirlydizzyeyes-d7s0cer.jpg

toomanydoses

All Star
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Back in Florida
Jews won't actually even say gods name.... Your point? I'm an atheist but you shouldn't inflame for no reason. I look at religion as a coping mechanism, so why would you push ppl who already gotta believe in this shyt to find meaning in life?
the funny this is that these muslims are so insecure, you cant even draw a positive picture of muhammad :laff:

the cac mamba

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Jews won't actually even say gods name.... Your point? I'm an atheist but you shouldn't inflame for no reason. I look at religion as a coping mechanism, so why would you push ppl who already gotta believe in this shyt to find meaning in life?
because the negative tangible effects of islam far outweigh the positive tangible effects

i know religion isnt about dealing in reality, but ^^^ that shyt is true. prove to me that praying 5 times a day is being answered, prove to me that muhammad is watching in the sky because he flew there on a winged horse.

until then, ill continue to bring up violence and terror causing death and destruction, to be put up against belief in allah and the quran which does absolutely nothing that we can prove

☑︎#VoteDemocrat

The Original
WOAT
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
The Deep State
None of this matters.

You should not live in fear of death for cartoons

☑︎#VoteDemocrat

The Original
WOAT
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
The Deep State
:troll:

muhammed-sword-winner.png

:umad:

toomanydoses

All Star
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Back in Florida
You took my post incorrectly, I actually agree with what I've read you post on religion, guess I just don't believe in saying or doing shyt for no reason and being hateful about it is all. Was just saying that your post was condescending, would you really expect a serious answer if you talked like that to a believer IRL?

Nobody can prove or disprove god..... You say that like that's easy. Let me hear you disprove him.... Not that its more probable, disprove him..... Again we agree just saying something to show atheists have more than one world view.
because the negative tangible effects of islam far outweigh the positive tangible effects

i know religion isnt about dealing in reality, but ^^^ that shyt is true. prove to me that praying 5 times a day is being answered, prove to me that muhammad is watching in the sky because he flew there on a winged horse.

until then, ill continue to bring up violence and terror causing death and destruction, to be put up against belief in allah and the quran which does absolutely nothing that we can prove

toomanydoses

All Star
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Back in Florida
Again I'm a fukking atheist it does matter.... You're dogmatic as hell. I don't live in fear, did I say that? Other people matter and if you don't try and understand them outside of religion you're missing the point.
None of this matters.

You should not live in fear of death for cartoons