Which movies had the best theater experiences?

Kliq_Souf

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
WOL
oh another one was 8 mile - I saw that twice in the theaters in college...i remember ppl were lighting up and just vibing to all the old school stuff that em put in that movie..it was dope
I was in 8th grade when 8 Mile came out... the next Monday everybody was in the lunchroom trying to battle each other
:russ:

I know this forum don't like Em for the most part, but that shyt was huge when it came out, especially for us teens

patscorpio

It's a movement
Staff member
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
MA/CT/Nigeria #byrdgang #RingGangRadio
When this happened in Mortal Kombat
gZ07tg.gif
this too..MK was an epic experience in the theater....including that ending...the first truly great video game movie

Luke Cage

Coffee Lover
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Harlem
Black Panther was the funnest experience in a theater for me.
A bunch of black folk having a grand time. Some of them clearly never saw a superhero movie before so the special effects got crazy reactions.

PoorAndDangerous

Superstar
Daps
Looking back, I kind of wish I saw that one in the theater.
me and my boy were DYING laughing in the theater, weeded out and flasked up. Wasn't many folks in the showing. The ending was so damn good, also because I was expecting what really happened.

nairdas

I've Destroyed Whole Planets
Daps
Reppin
NULL
4 theater experience stand out for

Mortal Kombat 1995 - Holy shyt even all these years later this is still number 1. People were losing there shyt in there and I loved every minute of it. Had no idea people would get so hype in a movie theater before this. When Liu Kang hit the bicycle kick on Reptile the theater practically exploded. Hell, the whole Reptile fight was just wild.

Freddy Vs Jason - extremely fun and slightly ghetto crowd had me fukking dying. They made that movie waaay funnier than it was intended to be.

Dragon Ball Super Broly - predominately black anime crowd had me kind of surprised but I loved it. And they were pretty hyped. We were going full nerd in there.

Avengers Endgame - Y'all already know when Cap grabbed that hammer it was pandemonium. Again, just fun as hell man.