Which movies had the best theater experiences?

Duke Dixon

Superstar
Daps
When this happened in Mortal Kombat
gZ07tg.gif

KalKal

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
No Whammies!!
Here's one I've never seen mentioned:

Kill Bill Volume 2, the scene where they nail her into a coffin.
Its a TOTALLY different experience if you see it in a theater, and they let it go completely dark. A huge room suddenly becomes totally claustrophobic.

Panther

Byrdgang
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
ByrdGang
Get out was one of the best for sure.

Entire theater was locked in and adding commentary that didn't ruin anything lol

jmegamar

On the Come up Member
Daps
The 1st Transformers movie. Overall those movies are terrible but brehs were hyped. Also 🤤 over Megan Fox. One of the most fun movie experiences.

patscorpio

It's a movement
Staff member
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
MA/CT/Nigeria #byrdgang #RingGangRadio
the Dark Knight - you can feel the audience's minds being blown from beginning to end...it is a masterpiece

an underrated one - the first Raid movie - Before the buzz for it took off and it landed in more theaters; this movie was only shown 1-2 theaters in damn near the whole metrowest mass...i drove like 40 mins outta my way to watch it at this small artsy ass movie theater where i had to pay for parking...there were maybe like 10-11 ppl in there but we are united watching the violent chaos..whooping and hollering...all that shyt..it was a hell of an experience

Dillah810

Flat Girther
Daps
Reppin
Flint, Michigan
Avengers 1, Infinity War & Endgame
Star Wars The Force Awakens
Spider-Man: No Way Home
My Hero Academia: Heroes Rising (This was my first time seeing an anime movie at the theater, and I was shocked at how engaged the crowd was. It was definitely am Infinity War/End Game like experience in the theater and I didn't expect it to be like that at all)
The Raid Redemption
Black Panther
8 Mile