Which African country has the best looking women

BelieveBeOK

Superstar
Daps
Translation "South Africa is the best because we have the highest number of non-African immigrants :heh:

How many Zimbabwean women do you know? :jbhmm:

Ya'll looking funny in the light :mjpls:
Miss me with that ":mjpls:" talk
:camby:

I don't subscribe to TLR's supposed notion that black women are the only attractive women on the planet :camby:

I know more Zimbawean women than I could possibly count. There are plenty of Zimbabweans here in Johannesburg.

And not that it really matters but my two best friends are actually Zimbabweans, and guess what? They say Zim women are busted too :umad:

Real talk, I've probably only ever seen one woman from Zimbabwe, with my own eyes, who I genuinely thought was beautiful. Otherwise, they're pretty much all busted and dusty:russ:

Cac123

Banned
Daps
Dozens of all black African countries to choose from and coli posters still manage to only choose the ones with a lot of white people/arabs in them. :scust:

BelieveBeOK

Superstar
Daps
Dozens of all black African countries to choose from and coli posters still manage to only choose the ones with a lot of white people/arabs in them. :scust:

Haven't been on TLR much lately. Can't believe ya'll still pretending you only find black women attractive:mjlol: