Which African country has the best looking women

ChiefQueen

HBIC
Daps
Anyone saying Nigeria is forgetting the Hausa women we have lurking in our mists :scust:

I hate Ghana and even they have overall more attractive women

Imo State tho... :whew:

Imo state singlehandedly keeps Nigeria in the conversation

Pics of imo state women, pls.

j.smooth4

All Star
Daps
Reppin
D[M]V
Ghana
South Africa
Nigeria
Liberia
Senegal
Ethiopia
Eritrea
Cameroon
C.A.R.

No particular order

Bunchy Carter

I'll Take The Money Over The Honey
Daps
Reppin
Triple O.G. Bunchy Carter
Word. This is the only answer, anything else is just wrong, straight up.

Big LOL@ anybody saying Nigeria or fukking ZIMBABWE :mjlol:

South Africa has the most variety, whatever you want (outside of Latinas and Native Americans), we've got :blessed:

Dark skin, light skin, white girls, indian girls, asians, muslims, mixed race, coloureds (Cape Malay to some), tall, short, slim and thick we got it :mjgrin:

Lee-Anne-Liebenberg-Feet-282371.jpg

She's from South Africa bruh:gucci:. We can see who failed english and geography class:sadcam:.

DarrynCobretti

Fresh out the bed, count up the dead
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
All this drip on me
Can some of you at least pretend to be impartial?:mjpls:

Anyway as I predicted many people are in here claiming the countries with the highest % of whites, arabs and mixed population as the most beautiful.:mjpls:

The same types to usually claim that AAs are on that :mjpls: tip and get mad when some of us African-Americans brag on our perceived global attractiveness, swag & influence relative to the African diaspora.:sas2:

DarrynCobretti

Fresh out the bed, count up the dead
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
All this drip on me
Oh and shout to @The Wave for being one of the real ones in this thread who's not being biased in favor of his home nation and gave genuine respect to some place other than his native land.:salute:

I've never been to Africa, but I have some countries I want to visit. Based on my experiences & the love I get shown in the DMV from east and west African chicks, I may need to start with visiting countries in those regions.:lupe:

badtguy

Superstar
Daps
The lie detector determined- that was a lie! :russ:

They eat raw meat and smell like piss. They do NOT like being hygenic. @malcolmxxx_45 @BocaRear

I smell some hate buddy.

I don't know about in Toronto. But in the DC area. Ethiopian food and restaurants hookah spots are very popular among black people.

You can go into an Ethiopian restaurant or hookah spot and easily find young professionals African Americans West indians and other africans from other country eating, talking about work smoking.

in fact, it's probably the most popular in DC right now.

Gold

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Word. This is the only answer, anything else is just wrong, straight up.

Big LOL@ anybody saying Nigeria or fukking ZIMBABWE :mjlol:

South Africa has the most variety, whatever you want (outside of Latinas and Native Americans), we've got :blessed:

Dark skin, light skin, white girls, indian girls, asians, muslims, mixed race, coloureds (Cape Malay to some), tall, short, slim and thick we got it :mjgrin:

Sinazo2.JPG

CLKJLeDWgAAbZGc.png

boity+thulo+spain.jpg

Bonang%20Matheba

Screen-Shot-2016-08-08-at-11.51.43-AM.png

Lee-Anne-Liebenberg-Feet-282371.jpg

kim-engelbrecht-portrait-josie-borain-photographer_result.jpg

Hlubi-Mboya-2.jpg

41.-Letoya-Makhene.jpg

Amanda.jpg

faith.jpg

large_ds36015.jpg

Gail-Nkoane.jpg

And these are just some of the local celebrities, who I don't personally consider to be that special. I picked them because i couldn't be bothered to look for girls on IG. Left out the PAWGS too cause I know dudes on TLR claim to find them revolting:sas2:

There's no other country on the continent that can bring the heat like us. Not with as much consistency (in terms of the percentage of hot women to the total number of women) or sheer variety....

Certainly not Nigeria
QA7abx.gif

AND SURE AS HELL NOT fukkING ZIMBABWE!!
200w.gif

Translation "South Africa is the best because we have the highest number of non-African immigrants :heh:

How many Zimbabwean women do you know? :jbhmm:

Ya'll looking funny in the light :mjpls:

BelieveBeOK

Superstar
Daps
She's from South Africa bruh:gucci:. We can see who failed english and geography class:sadcam:.

I don't know who the 2nd part of your comment is aimed at. (Me or her) That is Lee Ann Liebenberg. She actually grew up in my area and is 100% South African