Which African country has the best looking women

Ohene

Free Sheist
Daps
Reppin
Toronto
Yes, I asked cuz of your screen name. I know "Ashante" is Ghanaian.

Nah, I don't really do that flower shyt cuz a lot of black chicks don't appreciate it that much. I've got something up my sleeve but I just wanna give her space for a couple of months and let her do her thing for now.

These are her pictures...her ass is fat, but you won't see it in the pictures (don't quote/save the pictures cuz I'm gonna delete them):
i dont see anything ...inbox?

dont give her months b...you whilin with that. i dont wanna advise and make things worse but girls get hollaed at by vultures like me daily. you want sumn i suggest you go for it. just not on no thirst shyt

i'd rather strike out swinging than looking

BigMan

Veteran
Daps
I must have ignored someone cuz I'm not following the posts In here lol

How Sway?

Great Value Man
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NULL
One of The most beautiful girls I've ever seen was from congo. The others were from Cabo Verde and I think Senegal

I miss college,(somewhat) there were so many fine african females at my school.

:wow:

African night stayed lit

A lot of lowkey ratchet half-ricans too :mjpls:

ChatGPT-5

Superstar
Daps
Somali? :mjpls::lolbron:

by the way since you are from there. How are things now? in regards to ethnic relations.
And would you say that there is again a tutsi elite that controls the country?
or even that they wield greater influence than what their numbers would warrant?
No tensions, no elite class. Everything is pretty calm and even but perpetrators are still being hunted. I don't think that hunt will end for awhile, just look at Israel.

Tribaligenesis

All Star
Daps
Been to South Africa before, it's really hit and miss when it comes to the quality of women. I'd say Ivory coast or ghana when it comes to consistency.

ChatGPT-5

Superstar
Daps
So Kagame is not favoring his folks and after a genocide all's well. :ehh:

The Hutus are an overwhelming majority, I'll look into it myself but are they represented in positions of power in proportion to their numbers?
That's how he's kept everything peaceful, even distribution of power, and also the banning of representing tribe in the public sector, there is no more hutu and tutsi, some old people still hold the identity tight, no so much the youth. He's extremely savvy, and lifted about a million people out of poverty, one could argue that's a million hutus.

Think of it this way. Obama won but his cabinet didn't turn black, he might have added a few more minorities than usual but the cabinet still reflects the vast majority of the country...white.

BelieveBeOK

Superstar
Daps
South Africa easily
Word. This is the only answer, anything else is just wrong, straight up.

Big LOL@ anybody saying Nigeria or fukking ZIMBABWE :mjlol:

South Africa has the most variety, whatever you want (outside of Latinas and Native Americans), we've got :blessed:

Dark skin, light skin, white girls, indian girls, asians, muslims, mixed race, coloureds (Cape Malay to some), tall, short, slim and thick we got it :mjgrin:

Sinazo2.JPG

CLKJLeDWgAAbZGc.png

boity+thulo+spain.jpg

Bonang%20Matheba

Screen-Shot-2016-08-08-at-11.51.43-AM.png

Lee-Anne-Liebenberg-Feet-282371.jpg

kim-engelbrecht-portrait-josie-borain-photographer_result.jpg

Hlubi-Mboya-2.jpg

41.-Letoya-Makhene.jpg

Amanda.jpg

faith.jpg

large_ds36015.jpg

Gail-Nkoane.jpg

And these are just some of the local celebrities, who I don't personally consider to be that special. I picked them because i couldn't be bothered to look for girls on IG. Left out the PAWGS too cause I know dudes on TLR claim to find them revolting:sas2:

There's no other country on the continent that can bring the heat like us. Not with as much consistency (in terms of the percentage of hot women to the total number of women) or sheer variety....

Certainly not Nigeria
QA7abx.gif

AND SURE AS HELL NOT fukkING ZIMBABWE!!
200w.gif