Which African country has the best looking women

Karb

Veteran
Daps
How often do Nigerians intermarry across tribes? I know one brother who is half Hausa half Igbo. Other than that, you guys mostly seem to stick with your own tribes.

Bawon Samedi

Good bye Coli
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Good bye Coli(2014-2020)
Alright let me show everyone how its DONE with a true list... Top 10 women of Africa.

1. South African
  2. Rwandan
  3. Tanzanian
  4. Ivory Coast
  5. Angolan
  6. Ethiopian
  7. Guinean
  8. Liberian
  9. Somalian
  10. Ghanaian

Adding a top 15...

1. South African
  2. Rwandan
  3. Tanzanian
  4. Ivory Coast
  5. Angolan
  6. Ethiopian
  7. Guinean
  8. Liberian
  9. Somalian
  10. Ghanaian
  11. Malian
  12. Moroccan
  13. Zimbabwean
  14. Gabonese
  15. Senegalese

All official.... South Africans have got to be the baddest women in Africa. They have the GOAT shape of ANY black women(dat Bantu+Khoisan combo) and cute soft faces. To me Rwandans and Tanzanians are neck and neck for second. Rwandans are horners on STEROIDS. Rwandan girls have #facetime on LOCK... But they can sometimes give South African women a run for their money with it comes to body.:wow:

Tanzanians have that fire Bantu+Cushytic combo that can be deadly. They are also #facetime but also with good bodies. But they don't come close to Rwandans(but their close). South Africans, Rwandans and Tanzanians are the OFFICIAL top 3 bar none. When you look at Rwandan and Tanzanian women you start to notice that Horners are NOT the only Africans who have the narrow features its just that those features are more concentrated in the horn due to the horn climate being suitable for those features.

As for Ivory Coast I use to wonder why West Africans especially on Nairaland ALWAYS overhyped these women until I've seen them myself. Ivory Coast women are the BADDEST repeat BADDEST women of West Africa and no other West African women is touching them! I also like their long braids similar to Afro-Brazilians.

Angolan women are tall with #facetime. What I like about them is that their like the Afro-latinas of Africa.

Ethiopian women when I was in Ethiopia the women were...:wow:

But anyways THIS is a list...

African_brehda

Superstar
Daps
:laff: :laff: :laff: nikkas really out here mentioning naija and leaving Ghana out. Even Naija nikkas know what's up. Y'all clueless af
Ghana :wow:
Ivory Coast :wow:
South African booties :wow:

RoyalQ

I'm a woman.
Daps
Before I even read the comments i know for a fact there's going to be a lot of Ethiopia. Coli men have a fixation on Ethiopia and Brazil. We all know why tho :sas2:

Bawon Samedi

Good bye Coli
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Good bye Coli(2014-2020)
Before I even read the comments i know for a fact there's going to be a lot of Ethiopia. Black men have a fixation on Ethiopia and Brazil. We all know why tho :sas2:

Whats wrong with Ethiopia? So what if people pick Ethiopian women as their favorite. Heck the narrow horner features can be found in MANY African countries and ethnic groups.

badtguy

Superstar
Daps
I'd say so unless you're Fulani :mjpls: or perhaps Arab :mjpls:

I'm sure Hausa in the diaspora have more open-minded attitudes, but compared to Igbo/Yoruba in the West - the Hausa in the West are often related to aristocracy or business elites.

I'm Muslim so I'm good :blessed:

:ufdup:

Yeah I was gonna post that. Tbh I never met any hausa person in the west that isn't related to some political or military business mind.

fulani in other countries are less ethnocentric. Same with hausas. I have cousins who's dad is hausa from Niger Republic.

Politics mixed with ethnicity mixed with wealth is peculiar in nigeria. I would say whether you're muslim or not depends on the class of the Hausa or fulani person.

Also coupled with the fact majority of the few attractive hausas are wealthy. People mention Hausa being beautiful but they are usually talking about the wealthy ones (who tend to be mixed anyway) not the millions upon millions of beggars on the street who are pure hausa.

Last edited:

SubZero

Hall Of Fame
Daps
Reppin
Wall Street - Black Renaissance Purveyor
@KidStranglehold

This nikka didn't include naija chicks in his top-15. :mjlol:

My list is similar to yours albeit I think Angolan women should be top-2/3 on every list and you didn't include Cape Verdeans. Angolans aren't everywhere but I don't think I've ever met one that's ugly. I'll say the same for Tanzanian and Ethiopian chicks.

But as for naija, they do have some dimes but they just have too many average and below average chicks running around, with a lot of skin bleachers in the mix.

Nice list. :ehh: