Which African country has the best looking women

badtguy

Superstar
Daps
:laff: :laff: :laff: nikkas really out here mentioning naija and leaving Ghana out. Even Naija nikkas know what's up. Y'all clueless af
Ghana

:francis: Ghanaian girls really don't look better than Nigerian girls facially. its either they're bad or they're not so good looking.

Nigerian girls for the most part are "Average" to "Pretty" but lack in the body department alot shaped like men flat asses and broad shoulders too.

Bawon Samedi

Good bye Coli
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Good bye Coli(2014-2020)
@KidStranglehold

This nikka didn't include naija chicks in his top-15. :mjlol:

My list is similar to yours albeit I think Angolan women should be top-2/3 on every list and you didn't include Cape Verdeans. Angolans aren't everywhere but I don't think I've ever met one that's ugly. I'll say the same for Tanzanian and Ethiopian chicks.

But as for naija, they do have some dimes but they just have too many average and below average chicks running around, with a lot of skin bleachers in the mix.

Nice list. :ehh:

No offense but outside of Igbo women Nigerian women don't really do it for me. :no: And Igbo women alone aren't enough to carry Nigerian women up the list. Yoruba women to be honest while not ugly are nothing special to write home about. I use to gas up Hausa women a lot but like others said when you look past the extremely rich ones they also are nothing special about them. Nigerian women in general seem to be the most overrated women in West Africa. The best looking women in West Africa rightful goes to Ivory Coast women.:smoker:

I didn't include Cape Verdeans because to me they look like any other mixed/mulatto population group like Dominicans, Brazilians, etc. Angolans while they DO have some slight Portuguese admixture they still have their own exotic look. Angolans use to be in my top 3 until I started seeing more Rwandans and Tanzanians. :wow:

But anyways thanks.

AB Ziggy

Banned
Daps
:francis: Ghanaian girls really don't look better than Nigerian girls facially. its either they're bad or they're not so good looking.

Nigerian girls for the most part are "Average" to "Pretty" but lack in the body department alot shaped like men flat asses and broad shoulders too.

Do you have any real experience with both nationalities of women to back that statement up? :ohhh:

Karb

Veteran
Daps
Yeah I was gonna post that. Tbh I never met any hausa person in the west that isn't related to some political or military business mind.

fulani in other countries are less ethnocentric. Same with hausas. I have cousins who's dad is hausa from Niger Republic.

Politics mixed with ethnicity mixed with wealth is peculiar in nigeria. I would say whether you're muslim or not depends on the class of the Hausa or fulani person.

Also coupled with the fact majority of the few attractive hausas are wealthy. People mention Hausa being beautiful but they are usually talking about the wealthy ones (who tend to be mixed anyway) not the millions upon millions of beggars on the street who are pure hausa.

I sense some anti-Hausa sentiments in these posts :mjpls:

AB Ziggy

Banned
Daps

Do you have any real experience with both nationalities of women to back that statement up? :ohhh:

badtguy

Superstar
Daps
No offense but outside of Igbo women Nigerian women don't really do it for me. :no: And Igbo women alone aren't enough to carry Nigerian women up the list. Yoruba women to be honest while not ugly are nothing special to write home about. I use to gas up Hausa women a lot but like others said when you look past the extremely rich ones they also are nothing special about them. Nigerian women in general seem to be the most overrated women in West Africa. The best looking women in West Africa rightful goes to Ivory Coast women.:smoker:
:ehh: accurate assessment of Nigeria
Guinea girls look better than Ivory coast.:mjgrin:

AB Ziggy

Banned
Daps

Bawon Samedi

Good bye Coli
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Good bye Coli(2014-2020)
:ehh: accurate assessment of Nigeria
Guinea girls look better than Ivory coast.:mjgrin:

Ehhhh.... That can be debatable. I do personally think Guinean women are the second baddest women of West Africa. But the reason why I rank Ivory Coast women so high is because they not only have that rainbow complexion:wow: but they also have what I call that "royal/noble West African" look to the MAX. I don't know how to explain. The reason why Nigerian women don't do anything for me when it comes to West African women is because I don't see them having that "royal/noble West African" look like Ivory Coast, Guinean, Malian, Liberian, Ghanaian and Senegalese women.

PS: Surprised you see my statements as accurate. :ehh:

African_brehda

Superstar
Daps

Most African men will choose a chick with an average face (6/10) over a supermodel with a pretty face and decent body. Reason I personally rank South Africa chicks number 1. My inner dog wins :mjgrin:

Blackrogue

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Nai
Somali
tumblr_ni2yhj4NFN1rb8y2jo1_1280.jpg

Angola

5Lesliana Pereira.jpg

Some of the girls in this video