Where's HUNTER??? IN PRISON!!!!! FOUND GUILTY!!!! GET IN HERE MAGA BREHS FREE DAPS AND REP

Thavoiceofthevoiceless

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
The Voiceless Realm
I mean, he did something that like 1/3 of their voting base has done. Their entire 2nd Amendment base doesn't think this law should even exist. The cognitive dissonance has got to be wild.

What thread are you reading? :dahell:

I think the strongest defense of Hunter in the entire thread came from Matt Gaetz. :dead:
Which doesn’t necessarily mean anything in the grand scheme of things because people like us wouldn’t have the same luxury of them defending us if the tables were turned

Professor Emeritus

Veteran
Poster of the Year
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
the ether
He will before hes out of office.
Pardon comes at the end of the term. If he loses the election it's this year. If he wins it's in 4 years.
he doesn't do a day past Biden's presidential tenure

I think Joe will let him sit to prevent the party bias/justice angle being used against him, then pardon him right before he leaves office, regardless of what he says today

Y'all are talking like 4 years is a short bid. He ain't going to jail that many years for "had a gun for 11 days while he was still doing crack". :skip:

He has no record, it was only one gun, he wasn't involved in any violent crimes, and he only possessed it 11 days before his wife threw it out. It would be shocking if he was sentenced to anything more than a few months, and I think pretty likely he gets just probation and nothing more.

He's likely to get more time for the tax evasion charges than for these charges.

MrRDU

Superstar
Daps
I mean, he did something that like 1/3 of their voting base has done. Their entire 2nd Amendment base doesn't think this law should even exist. The cognitive dissonance has got to be wild.

What thread are you reading? :dahell:

I think the strongest defense of Hunter in the entire thread came from Matt Gaetz. :dead:
Matt Gaetz post on here? Because I'm referring to this thread :stopitslime:

Professor Emeritus

Veteran
Poster of the Year
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
the ether
Matt Gaetz post on here? Because I'm referring to this thread :stopitslime:

Matt Gaetz's tweet was posted here. Besides that, who was defending Hunter in the thread? :dahell:

Hunter is a sleazy crashout who made his family's life 10x worse across the board. All I've seen in the thread is people getting off jokes at Hunter's expense.

Professor Emeritus

Veteran
Poster of the Year
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
the ether

Hunter Biden convicted on all 3 charges at federal gun trial​

By Marshall Cohen and Holmes Lybrand, CNN
3 minute read
Updated 11:31 AM EDT, Tue June 11, 2024

Honestly, this probably helps Biden if anything.

1. It bolsters his case that the justice system is neutral and just going by the book, which makes Trump's conviction look that much more legitimate.

2. No one MAGA cares about a crime like this at all. Every one of them has a gun-owning brother/cousin/uncle with a drug habit.

3. It has literally nothing whatsoever to do with Joe Biden.

HiphopRelated

In Broad Daylight
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
My brother's keeper
Y'all are talking like 4 years is a short bid. He ain't going to jail that many years for "had a gun for 11 days while he was still doing crack". :skip:

He has no record, it was only one gun, he wasn't involved in any violent crimes, and he only possessed it 11 days before his wife threw it out. It would be shocking if he was sentenced to anything more than a few months, and I think pretty likely he gets just probation and nothing more.

He's likely to get more time for the tax evasion charges than for these charges.
He'll get probation. Nobody wants to set prison as the standard of owning a gun while high when weed is still federally illegal and half the whites on fentanyl