Where's HUNTER??? IN PRISON!!!!! FOUND GUILTY!!!! GET IN HERE MAGA BREHS FREE DAPS AND REP

desjardins

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Mustard Island
Hunter a crack head who got held accountable despite being linked to the most powerful man in the country
Doesn't this conviction basically eliminate all the maga talking points about Hunter being some influential criminal mastermind in the administration and being protected by Biden

valet

The official Chaplain of the Coli
Daps
Reppin
Detroit
Hopefully he gets his life together and be more like Baron Trump.

mvp_status

Superstar
Daps
Y'all are talking like 4 years is a short bid. He ain't going to jail that many years for "had a gun for 11 days while he was still doing crack". :skip:

He has no record, it was only one gun, he wasn't involved in any violent crimes, and he only possessed it 11 days before his wife threw it out. It would be shocking if he was sentenced to anything more than a few months, and I think pretty likely he gets just probation and nothing more.

He's likely to get more time for the tax evasion charges than for these charges.

tbh I haven't kept up with all the details but you're right

Daps
hunter about to do football numbers, while trump is out here living his best life.

donald-trump-dance-donald-trump.gif

Born2BKing

Veteran
Daps
Ok checked Twitter. The Republicans are going with the "It was all a show, so that it can make Biden look better than Trump, he'll just get pardoned."

DetroitEWarren

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Detroit You bytch Ass nikka
I cant believe, well I guess I can, that ppl are defending this piece of shyt :what:

All because of a political party :childplease:
This nikka just came into a thread with every single post about the topic is a joke or somebody saying his sentence might be light.

Yo bro. Do me a favor and quote a single serious post defending Hunter.

fukkin Republicans have convinced people that they can just lie and somehow these people think that EVERYBODY is dumb enough to just accept the shyt.

It's fukkin hilarious