Where's HUNTER??? IN PRISON!!!!! FOUND GUILTY!!!! GET IN HERE MAGA BREHS FREE DAPS AND REP

re'up

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
San Diego
Lot of ego and arrogance to not just take a plea. Subjected his family to both giivng and hearing testimony about extremely personal and painful events.

Plus, he's obviously guilty. Now he's down another 2 million for Abbe Lowell's defense.

Sir Richard Spirit

Superstar
Daps
Lot of ego and arrogance to not just take a plea. Subjected his family to both giivng and hearing testimony about extremely personal and painful events.

Plus, he's obviously guilty. Now he's down another 2 million for Abbe Lowell's defense.

c/s

All his lawyer had to do was shut the fukk up. Instead the moment the judge questioned the deal they blow it up and take it to trial

⭐⭐⭐⭐⭐

All Star
Daps
Do you know how ass backwards the world is right now y'all got leftist championing the judicial abuse of a political candidate and you got right wing muhhfukkas championing the conviction someone based on a frivolous unconstitutional gun control law

Can't make this stuff up, apparently me asking to be delivered to my best timeline puts the world in its worst time line. I guess I need some special olympic level assistance to make it happen for me

World IQ has devolved to dismal levels so that I can be the genius :smugbiden: