Where's HUNTER??? IN PRISON!!!!! FOUND GUILTY!!!! GET IN HERE MAGA BREHS FREE DAPS AND REP

Worthless Loser

Blackpilled
Daps
:hubie:He got hemmed up on shyt people don't usually get charged for. Sorta feel bad, but thats the game especially when you are the son of a public figure under constant scrutiny.
True. Many legal pundits said in most cases DOJ wouldn't have brought the case. Lindsay Graham of all people (who was a lawyer) said that they shouldn't have brought the gun case.

He really got charged for this because Republicans successfully threw enough shyt against the wall and complained nonstop until someone listened.

The more serious case Hunter faces is in September. Tax evasion and fraudulent tax returns. He could definitely go to prison for that.

President Biden watching his last surviving son be a piece of shyt and potentially getting sentenced to prison after losing a wife and two kids is some soul crushing shyt.

Json

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Central VA
The son of a sitting president, security wise, might be difficult to keep in jail too long. Probably do two years. A year with good behavior since he’s been clean for a couple of years

RoCKetSity256

All Star
Daps
Reppin
NorthW62d Hat Boys
How much jail time (if any) will he see? :beli:
Its the feds so they have guidelines they have to follow when it comes to sentencing. Joe will let him sit until after elections so he can show voters he isnt giving his son special treatment. He'll be somewhere like a snitch camp until after the elections then he'll get pardoned

Fillerguy

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
North Jersey
Since Trump is relatable to "The Blacks" because he's a convict.... is Hunter Biden even more relatable because he's a con via a gun charge :patrice: I mean how many nikkas you know got hemped up over election fraud va gun charges.

Black maggats, what say you?
@Pazzy
@ORDER_66
@Neo TheInsurrectionistONE
@TripleAgent

Sorry if I missed anyone

mvp_status

Superstar
Daps
he doesn't do a day past Biden's presidential tenure

I think Joe will let him sit to prevent the party bias/justice angle being used against him, then pardon him right before he leaves office, regardless of what he says today

Daps
Reppin
St louis
Took away cheeto hitler's
cry baby ammo.
:blessed:

pamper donny: biden rigged the court for him but not me.
g3QIEsG.png

UKVu0t8.gif

The Intergalactic Koala

Reporting for Duty
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Koalabama and the Cosmos
Since Trump is relatable to "The Blacks" because he's a convict.... is Hunter Biden even more relatable because he's a con via a gun charge :patrice: I mean how many nikkas you know got hemped up over election fraud va gun charges.

@Pazzy
@ORDER_66
@TripleAgent

Sorry if I missed anyone

Mans got gun charges and drug charges :wow: . Dude already got the trap boppin :banderas:

ThrobbingHood

Breh&Breh Associates™
Daps

@Pazzy
@ORDER_66
@TripleAgent

Sorry if I missed anyone
Seems like now we’re really not black if we don’t vote for Biden. :wow: