Where's HUNTER??? IN PRISON!!!!! FOUND GUILTY!!!! GET IN HERE MAGA BREHS FREE DAPS AND REP

MrRDU

Superstar
Daps
I cant believe, well I guess I can, that ppl are defending this piece of shyt :what:

All because of a political party :childplease:

Wepa Man

Ramblings Of An Angry Old Man
Supporter
Daps
If he did the crime then do the time also Trump :sas2:

head shots101

North Bronx Blocks!!!
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Bronx Blocks
Just started to follow This yesterday…. So this nikka was smoking krills and lied while filling out a gun application that he don’t smoke krills? They basically found out because of his memoirs?

Heard an interview from his ex girl and she said the nig was smoking the glass dikk every 20 mins at dinner one night …..lol she said he thought his crack dealer was was skimming the work so Biden copped his own coke and started to make his own crack

Homie basically a rapper

Ricky Fontaine

Superstar
Daps
They fixed that shyt.......Joe need to go ahead a pull the Trump and just dump the opposition in building foundations because he president and should be able to.......
That's what they said they'll do to him if Trump is elected so that's exactly what he should do.

Knucklehead Joe so busy trying to maintain the status quo that he's about to fall victim to it.

Professor Emeritus

Veteran
Poster of the Year
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
the ether

MAGA must be confused.

I mean, he did something that like 1/3 of their voting base has done. Their entire 2nd Amendment base doesn't think this law should even exist. The cognitive dissonance has got to be wild.

I cant believe, well I guess I can, that ppl are defending this piece of shyt :what:

All because of a political party :childplease:

What thread are you reading? :dahell:

I think the strongest defense of Hunter in the entire thread came from Matt Gaetz. :dead:

Koapa

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Arlington, Tx.
I could give a fukk about this white entitled loser. Fool in position to be well off but he wanna be a Charlie Sheen flunky.

Now on the flip side, you think Trump would've allowed the DOJ or any other federal agency to fukk with his kids. Merrick Garland is a spineless fukk.