Where The fukk Are My ADOS At

Peak

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
The stats should be the same in both articles being they were written within two years of each other, albeit one is about NYC, and the other the whole country
So why would the stats be the same :mjtf:

Superstar
Daps
ados isn't almost 50 million. it's 45 million blacks/mixed(with black) in usa including "ACL" blacks/mixed people.

ADOS about 39 million if wiki correct with census numbers identifying afrolatinos, recent africans & people from caribbean each with 1-3 milllion populations.

if you want to be around them more, then couldn't you just move a bit further south? that's where most ados live.

Last edited:

intruder

SOHH Class of 2003 and CASUAL sports fan
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Love
For the third largest group in the country, comprised of almost 50 million people, I’m stunned by how few ADOS I encounter. Living in Boston, whether it’s while ridng the bus or interacting with store clerks, most of the “black” people I come into contact with are immigrants. Africans, Haitians, Somalians. And this doesn’t even include the Afro-Latins and Cape Verdeans, a large number of whom live out here, as well. Where the fukk are our people at? :lupe:

Some AADOS claim that the census is wrong/lying and that the black americans are really 50% of the population.
Don't shoot the messenger. :hubie:
This was my old paranoid barber that used to say this.and homie was dead serious too. Would argue that shyt to the death. Then again this the same cat that said the government was installing guns with cameras mounted in traffic lights in Chicago.:jbhmm:
I always wanted to introduce him to the coli. But I figured this would be a bit too much as he'd convert some of you into his cult:pachaha:

Also, aren't Cape Verdians African? At least the ones I know claim African:manny:

Last edited:

frush11

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
THEY MAD AT EVEN THE THOUGHT OF ADOS GETTING BROKE OFF $ and the US hitting them with the :umad: “you not getting shyt be happy we let you in “

Do you understand that if your get reparations then other Blacks will get reparations too.

And that's why no one will get it.

Some of you really need to start having knowledge of issues your discuss:snoop:

Geode

All Star
Daps
Was Suffolk County and the areas you're from, somewhat "country" or rural when you were growing up? And did that make it easier for AA's from the South to migrate and ingratiate themselves to that area during the great migration?
Absolutely. Some parts of suffolk were marketed like that as early as the 1920s (ie Gordon heights).

About half of the folks in my neighborhood came straight from the south. I know some folks who came here in the 60s from NC and said it reminded them of home. The other half were those whose folks migrated from the south to NYC first, then moved out to Suffolk in the 60s and 70s. There's some other dynamics at play too, like employment opportunities at all the state mental institutions.
I do believe that some blacks came up here as seasonal migrant workers for some of the larger farms on the east end and wound up just staying.

And then of course there was small black communities that just always existed as early as the late 1800s.

• Dap
Reactions: Meh

Yoda

Banned
Daps
Reppin
Hip Hop
No ones getting free money dummies.
I hate the way yall try to separate us with meaningless bullshyt.

Street Knowledge

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NYC
Reading these articles is making me wonder are the writes making these "facts" up? That first article says "As a group, foreign-born blacks outperform native black Americans in key categories. They are more likely to hold a bachelor's degree (26% versus 19%)"

The other one states "An analysis of the Census Bureau’s latest American Community Survey, which ended in 2012, found that 30 percent of African-born blacks in the city had a college degree, compared with 22 percent of native-born blacks, 18 percent of Caribbean-born blacks and 19 percent of the nonblack foreign born.

This is why I try to get info from the actual studies or from unbias writers. Reading those articles sound like the writers have an agenda, they left out important facts about the Caribbeans they named, and the fact that certain immigrants come here, those are important facts to state if you aren't trying to convey a certain message. I could be wrong, but that's how they read, and the info is kind of proving it. The stats should be the same in both articles being they were written within two years of each other, albeit one is about NYC, and the other the whole country

I’m just talking about the population. The stats about nyc is basically the same. About a 1/3 of Black people in nyc(30 percent) are foreign born.

Here’s another one that says the same thing
Statistical Portrait of the U.S. Black Immigrant Population

“In the New York-Newark-Jersey City metro area, foreign-born blacks make up 28% of the black population”

Do you have anything to dispute that? If you live in nyc over the last 30 years it’s not really surprising. When I was in middle and HS around the same percent of black kids in every clsss I was in was the kids of foreigners. Whether they be Jamaican or Nigerian for example

Also What “agenda” are they pushing exactly?

Last edited:

Superstar
Daps
Some AADOS claim that the census is wrong and that the black americans are really 50% of the population.
Don't shoot the messenger. This was my old paranoid ass barber that used to say this.:hubie:and homie was dead serious too.
i don't think he was paranoid just mistaken.

A lot of ADOS live in towns/cities with very high black populations, even adjacent towns/cities are the same. If everywhere you go you see 20-50% black people, then you'll assume that's how usa is.

50% is high tho. i've heard lots assume we're 20-25%

intruder

SOHH Class of 2003 and CASUAL sports fan
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Love
i don't think he was paranoid just mistaken.

A lot of ADOS live in towns/cities with very high black populations, even adjacent towns/cities are the same. If everywhere you go you see 20-50% black people, then you'll assume that's how usa is.

50% is high tho. i've heard lots assume we're 20-25%
Nah trust me he was paranoid.

Maybe not about that topic but when i think paranoia i see his face. I mean you saw the comment about traffic-light mounted guns. And this is just an example. Homie used to talk about cops having scanners to scan your phone and download all your text messages from 50 yards away. I remember breh saying he had aluminum foil inside his phone case to protect from that.

UberEatsDriver

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
Brooklyn keeps on taking it.
Some AADOS claim that the census is wrong/lying and that the black americans are really 50% of the population.
Don't shoot the messenger. :hubie:
This was my old paranoid barber that used to say this.and homie was dead serious too. Would argue that shyt to the death. Then again this the same cat that said the government was installing guns with cameras mounted in traffic lights in Chicago.:jbhmm:
I always wanted to introduce him to the coli. But I figured this would be a bit too much as he'd convert some of you into his cult:pachaha:

Also, aren't Cape Verdians African? At least the ones I know claim African:manny:

Off course they claim Africa. It’s black that sometimes they don’t claim.

:mjpls: