Where The fukk Are My ADOS At

Thurgood Thurston III

#LLNB #LLLB #E4R | woooK nypdK
Daps
Reppin
The kirk to the fields
it's not true. Brooklyn has a big Caribbean population, staten island and Harlem have big african populations and the bronx is centered heavily around Hispanics with queens being a melting pot. However in a 5 boroughs and out to Nassau and Suffolk counties ADOS is still the majority :takedat:
We're deep even in the Caribbean areas just scattered about and sometimes intermarried.

But keep in mind that there are A LOT of people who seem Ados--and even claim it--but are actually something else.

And there are a lot half Puerto-Ricans.

saturn7

Politics is an EXCHANGE!!!
Daps
Reppin
DMV Freedman
Lol. How aren't they c00ns is a better question? I am pretty sure all groups would take objections to what I said about their group. Their group is the best in their mind.

So in your mind ADOS blacks demanding policies to undo the systematic destruction of our people and to ensure we have economic parity in the country our ancestors built is c00ning?

:gucci:

audemarzz

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Well isn't the movement fairly new let these dumb asses on here say it the movement was just thecoli so it has to grow unless the dumb asses also believe its suppose to be global in its infancy

ISO

Pass me the rock nikka
Daps
Reppin
BX, NYC
Shea Butter Activists (Ebony writers, root, LGBTQs who hate bm, twitter hitters)

Vs.

Black feminists (LSA and em)

Vs.

Ados (Tariq and Yvette stans, c00ns, fake hoteps)

Vs.

Black liberals (Diehard Democrats, Boule, Africans and Caribbeans who tend to be into this shyt, civil right era negros)

Vs.

Tap dancing c00ns (Bedwenches, c00ns, GOP stans, like Jessie Lee Peterson, Candace Owens)

The battle royal of foolishness and buffoonery. Ya'll made me put respect on Umar Johnson's name with this bullshyt. Pan Africanism is the only way to go.
:dead: at this breakdown

ISO

Pass me the rock nikka
Daps
Reppin
BX, NYC
it's not true. Brooklyn has a big Caribbean population, staten island and Harlem have big african populations and the bronx is centered heavily around Hispanics with queens being a melting pot. However in a 5 boroughs and out to Nassau and Suffolk counties ADOS is still the majority :takedat:
The Bronx is the blackest borough in % lol

you're NOT "n!ggas"

FKA ciroq drobama
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Astronomy (8th light)
I'm convinced ADOS is the shea butter twitter equivalent for grumpy,incel, nikka nerd, lame and white washed brehs.
:picard: Damn breh, you alright? :heh: what did he say?

Seems like all the ADOS out here are confined to Dorchester and Roxbury. Tired of running into brehs who can’t even speak proper english. :snoop:

This shouldn't be a concern for you at all :patrice:
It's fun to jab each other.....but at the end of the day...
Africa is about to glow up. :unimpressed:

Reparations seeking is fine, but in the mean time get your Quadrennial repayment and ancestral comeuppance by taking these American dollars and doing business/investing in the land that we were stolen from...and bringing some of those benefits back to Black America.

This entire post is everything but I had to emphasize the underlined.

Lord I pray you bless my brehs with sight! :ohlawd:

UberEatsDriver

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
Brooklyn keeps on taking it.
For the third largest group in the country, comprised of almost 50 million people, I’m stunned by how few ADOS I encounter. Living in Boston, whether it’s while ridng the bus or interacting with store clerks, most of the “black” people I come into contact with are immigrants. Africans, Haitians, Somalians. And this doesn’t even include the Afro-Latins and Cape Verdeans, a large number of whom live out here, as well. Where the fukk are our people at? :lupe:

Boston has been a black immigrant city for decades now lol.

You can’t really be asking this living in the NorthEast.

UberEatsDriver

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
they're only heavy in canarsie, flatbush, east flatbush and crown heights.

That’s not true. West Indians are also heavy in east New York, Brownsville and Bed Stuy.

Can’t speak for the whole NYC but I do think Caribbean people got AAs beat in numbers in Brooklyn.

The Bronx and Harlem I won’t argue cause AAs are def the deeper group in both places.

UberEatsDriver

Veteran
Daps
Reppin

Suffolk County yes but ADOS is the deepest in Nassau?

Captain Crunch

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
NY
Somewhat OT, what are the ADOS neighborhoods in NYC? Harlem is gentrified so that’s a no, where’s the ADOS stronghold here?