Where The fukk Are My ADOS At

#1 pick

The Smart Negroes
Bushed
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Lamb of God
Shea Butter Activists (Ebony writers, root, LGBTQs who hate bm, twitter hitters)

Vs.

Black feminists (LSA and em)

Vs.

Ados (Tariq and Yvette stans, c00ns, fake hoteps)

Vs.

Black liberals (Diehard Democrats, Boule, Africans and Caribbeans who tend to be into this shyt, civil right era negros)

Vs.

Tap dancing c00ns (Bedwenches, c00ns, GOP stans, like Jessie Lee Peterson, Candace Owens)

The battle royal of foolishness and buffoonery. Ya'll made me put respect on Umar Johnson's name with this bullshyt. Pan Africanism is the only way to go.

Cereal_Bowl_Assassin

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Too many "groups" out here. But that isnt the issue, the issue is all of the fighting and finger pointing amongst them..tariq, umar, seti, etc...imo its corny, how you gonna fight your brother because he has a different view point. Everyday it's always something to nick pick about, instead of advancing...

I just do me and help the people I can a long the way

#1 pick

The Smart Negroes
Bushed
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Lamb of God
Too many "groups" out here. But that isnt the issue, the issue is all of the fighting and finger pointing amongst them..tariq, umar, seti, etc...imo its corny, how you gonna fight your brother because he has a different view point. Everyday it's always something to nick pick about, instead advancing...

I just do me and help the people I can a long the way
All of them think their group is GOAT.
Ask a shea butter and they think people like them are the best and would use likes and retweets as their measure. They tend to love all movements cacs are pushing like Metoo and they hate R. Kelly

Ask a liberal negro and he or she will tell you anyone but Trump. Look at this law. We getting benefits, just vote nikka vote!

Ask a damn adoser and they will tell you about their history and about the data but when it's time to hold someone accountable, its just Africans and Caribbeans. No one else much less an adoser.

Ask a Black feminists and she will sware all of the wrong in the black community is due to the Black man and till the day, Black women must take the lead and show the boys how it's done.

The hardcore c00ns just do white daddy bidding for butter biscuits. Ados is trying to come for their lane.

NoMoreWhiteWoman2020

RIP Kobe, the best
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
CTE
Seems like all the ADOS out here are confined to Dorchester and Roxbury. Tired of running into brehs who can’t even speak proper english. :snoop:
nikka you in Boston. If you want all Ados black neighbors move to the south. Get mad at immigration policies.

Boston went from 10% minority in 1950 to a majority minority city now.

Why don’t you pull up in dorchester and Lynn and tell them how you really feel? Stop hiding your insecurities because I know you ain’t talking this shyt on the T

Y’all nikkas acting like coward ass white people coming on here to vent about your xenophobia

saturn7

Politics is an EXCHANGE!!!
Daps
Reppin
DMV Freedman
Shea Butter Activists (Ebony writers, root, LGBTQs who hate bm, twitter hitters)

Vs.

Vs.

Vs.

Black liberals (Diehard Democrats, Boule, Africans and Caribbeans who tend to be into this shyt, civil right era negros)

Vs.

Tap dancing c00ns (Bedwenches, c00ns, GOP stans, like Jessie Lee Peterson, Candace Owens)

The battle royal of foolishness and buffoonery. Ya'll made me put respect on Umar Johnson's name with this bullshyt. Pan Africanism is the only way to go.

How the fukk is ADOS c00ns?

newworldafro

DeeperThanRapBiggerThanHH
Daps
Reppin
In the Silver Lining

Vs.

Vs.

Vs.

Vs.

It's fun to jab each other.....but at the end of the day...
Africa is about to glow up. :unimpressed:

Reparations seeking is fine, but in the mean time get your Quadrennial repayment and ancestral comeuppance by taking these American dollars and doing business/investing in the land that we were stolen from...and bringing some of those benefits back to Black America.

Last edited:

Lord-Yosh

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
New York
I read somewhere that 1/3 (Or 2/3 can't really remember) Black people are of immigrant origins in NYC.
You gotta head down South to be truly among Kinfolks.
it's not true. Brooklyn has a big Caribbean population, staten island and Harlem have big african populations and the bronx is centered heavily around Hispanics with queens being a melting pot. However in a 5 boroughs and out to Nassau and Suffolk counties ADOS is still the majority :takedat:

Guile

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
are people angry at ados due to them being race over party?
twitter arguments between talking heads?
i don't get it.