Where tf my Grimm fans at?

K_dot_Mac

Dynamite with a laser beam
Daps
Reppin
NC/9dime/tre4
Juliet not dead brehs ... She'll be back mid to ending of the season ... I'm sure of it. And I still will not like her.

And the wittle baby is so cute ... But I'm pretty sure he's going to be evil.

K_dot_Mac

Dynamite with a laser beam
Daps
Reppin
NC/9dime/tre4
Why I have a feeling she is the whatever that Vasquez and crew had locked up
If it is her she's no longer human and is full hexenbeast

I'm thinking the same thing. And the FBI lady only wanted trubel, But she took Juliet and the moms head also, so something is definitely going on.

Arris

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Cleveland
what are they keeping in that cell?:jbhmm:

rosalee and monroe are good friends too. after all theyve been through

Green Ranger

I Am Legend
Daps
Reppin
Angel Grove California
what are they keeping in that cell?:jbhmm:

rosalee and monroe are good friends too. after all theyve been through
Nick & Adalind starting to get close:ohhh:so nick gets an happy ending after all
Has to be truble in the cell because the guy came out the cell with his mouth kinda bloody
if it was an vessen dude would of been dead

Arris

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Cleveland
Nick & Adalind starting to get close:ohhh:so nick gets an happy ending after all
Has to be truble in the cell because the guy came out the cell with his mouth kinda bloody
if it was an vessen dude would of been dead
if thats trubel then she sounded beastly. thats the guy from the resistance so they proly kidnapped trubel to fight off whatever movement is coming from the wessen community. I doubt they would jeopardize her by experimenting on her.

and adalind and nick I dont know:patrice: theres a lot of bad blood thatll come up eventually.

Majestyx

Duck Season
Daps
Reppin
Los Scandalous
Whatever happened to his abilities when he was zombified? Felt like they just dropped that.

...and yeah Juliettes definitely coming back.
that zombie shyt was cool. he was turning blue in last season but they havent touched on it at all.

juliette def coming back.

that adalind braod sucks :camby:

how her first kid had powers out hte womb, but the grim/hex hybrid just sleeps all day :dwillhuh:

Green Ranger

I Am Legend
Daps
Reppin
Angel Grove California
if thats trubel then she sounded beastly. thats the guy from the resistance so they proly kidnapped trubel to fight off whatever movement is coming from the wessen community. I doubt they would jeopardize her by experimenting on her.

and adalind and nick I dont know:patrice: theres a lot of bad blood thatll come up eventually.

At first i thought it was Juliette but after everything that happen with nick and trubel i doubt shorty would be in the mood to spar/fight with anybody. She would be in the mood to kill so it would have to trubel seem like dude was training her to get train for whats coming.

i think for the sake of the kid they will squash any past beef. The only way shyt goes completely wrong between them two is if the potion she took starts wearing off which most likely will but unlike Juliette she wants to be saved

how her first kid had powers out hte womb, but the grim/hex hybrid just sleeps all day :dwillhuh:

didn't they say only girls could be hexenbeast and boys only grimm there a chance nick son could be normal and not even inherited his powers