Where tf my Grimm fans at?

K_dot_Mac

Dynamite with a laser beam
Daps
Reppin
NC/9dime/tre4
She got her in the finale remember truble killed her after see fought with nick

That's the episode I missed ... DAMNIT MAN.... The last episode I saw was when she got his moms killed and went over seas with the baby and the babies granddad ... How TF did I not see that one.

K_dot_Mac

Daps
Reppin
NC/9dime/tre4
You need to watch it seeing Juliet and nick fight:mjcry:

Trouble doing what nick was never going to be able to do:mjcry:

The whole episode is on YouTube soim definitely going to watch it. I wasn't expecting Nick to kill her anyway ... I mean she w as the love of his live. But if you get my moms murked ... I would want you all to myself ... It would of made her death that much better :wow:

Green Ranger

I Am Legend
Daps
Reppin
Angel Grove California
The whole episode is on YouTube soim definitely going to watch it. I wasn't expecting Nick to kill her anyway ... I mean she w as the love of his live. But if you get my moms murked ... I would want you all to myself ... It would of made her death that much better :wow:
She knew when that happen that she was going to die its was only a matter of when

Last edited:

kingdarius

Wtf u talkin bout? Ya Bish
Daps
Reppin
FayetteNam, North Carolina #byrdgang
u need to go watch that shyt asap breh....how u go a whole year without knowing if u seen the finale or not :damn:

K_dot_Mac

Daps
Reppin
NC/9dime/tre4
u need to go watch that shyt asap breh....how u go a whole year without knowing if u seen the finale or not :damn:

Last season I was working on Fridays, So I had to catch it on-demand. They never updated with the last episode so I figured the last one I saw was it. Don't make me feel bad breh. It's TWC fault

Cheesy

All Star
Daps
Reppin
The Hometown
gonna watch it later but I'm in for this:blessed:
as has been said, this show has gotten better each season, I wonder if those keys ever gonna play a bigger role:jbhmm: