Where tf my Grimm fans at?

Supreme

King
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NC
By far THEE ugliest wesen thus far... I used to be like "If I had to be wesen, I hope I wouldn't be the rat" ... But after that fish thang ... I was like " fukk it, I'll proudly be that rat"

Ps: don't act like y'all don't sit back And think about life as a wesen brehs

The fukkery:banderas:

kingdarius

Wtf u talkin bout? Ya Bish
Daps
Reppin
FayetteNam, North Carolina #byrdgang
Just caught up after binge watching for like the past 2 weeks...

Show is :wow:
oh u a grimm nicca now huh breh :youngsabo: shyt just gets better and better :blessed:

Blob-fish.jpg

maxresdefault.jpg

Blobfish are often caught in trawling nets, they never make it to the dinner plate. The moment the blobfish reaches the surface, it turns into a blob and dies, becoming not only bland but completely inedible.​
wat thee fukk
nelson-baxter-shocked-how-to-rock-nickelodeon.gif

i would've committed that a long time ago if i was that thing :scushov:
By far THEE ugliest wesen thus far... I used to be like "If I had to be wesen, I hope I wouldn't be the rat" ... But after that fish thang ... I was like " fukk it, I'll proudly be that rat"

Ps: don't act like y'all don't sit back And think about life as a wesen brehs
if i was a black panther wesen :gladbron:

gho3st

plata or plomo
Daps
Reppin
Gimms are kinda weak when you think about it.. All they can do is spot wessen. :beli:

Cheesy

All Star
Daps
Reppin
The Hometown
ill catch it in the next couple days, I'm kinda salty they brought juliett back but they said she's changed drastically so it wont be so bad.

and I dont really like this nick adalind possible love angle living situation, I hope they don't go too far with it:francis:
these are my thoughts exactly, seeing juliet alive was the biggest dissapointment, I didn't even bother to learn her name the first two seasons and I'd be happy if that was still the case, annoying ass bytch has always been the weakest point of the show to me:pacspit:

Supreme

King
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NC
these are my thoughts exactly, seeing juliet alive was the biggest dissapointment, I didn't even bother to learn her name the first two seasons and I'd be happy if that was still the case, annoying ass bytch has always been the weakest point of the show to me:pacspit:

I agree breh, hate that bytch:wow:
maxresdefault.jpg

Those eyes:scust:

Green Ranger

I Am Legend
Daps
Reppin
Angel Grove California
:mjlol: @ the wig

and of course she wasnt dead, no body, no death :ld:
Had her rocking the Jennifer Garner wig from alias:russ:
I knew from the beginning she wasn't dead hell they pretty much told you in whatever episode at the end when you heard a weird witch like voice locked in a cell.
:ohhh:She couldn't speak and didn't have her voice back yet so that why she sounded like that in the cell

ill catch it in the next couple days, I'm kinda salty they brought juliett back but they said she's changed drastically so it wont be so bad.

and I dont really like this nick adalind possible love angle living situation, I hope they don't go too far with it:francis:
Can't see nick getting back with Juliet after all the shyt that happen but seem like Melsner and Adalind may end up together dude had her on his mind.

Nick & Adalind having a moment. Adalind was like i no you not really feeling me and still hung up on Juliet so when you over her and want to give it a shot we can.

Juliet now Eve is just an emotionless Superpower monster :manny:i can live with that she had no emotion whatsoever for setting up & killing his mom.