Where tf my Grimm fans at?

K_dot_Mac

Dynamite with a laser beam
Daps
Reppin
NC/9dime/tre4
Caught it tonight ... When is Juliet going to tell Nick she's a hexenbeast ??? Ohhh yeah Wu is obsessed and is probably gone fukk it up for everybody ... Smh

Supreme

King
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NC
Caught it tonight ... When is Juliet going to tell Nick she's a hexenbeast ??? Ohhh yeah Wu is obsessed and is probably gone fukk it up for everybody ... Smh

Chick ugly as hell :scust:

Yeah I do believe Wu is going to do something stupid soon. Nick is ready to murk everything since he got his powers back :wow: Dude turning pale when he gets amped​

gho3st

plata or plomo
Daps
Reppin
Chick ugly as hell :scust:

Yeah I do believe Wu is going to do something stupid soon. Nick is ready to murk everything since he got his powers back :wow: Dude turning pale when he gets amped​
dont think she's ugly. She kinda looks like Kelly Reilly.

But its weird how this show consistently gets a high amount of viewers while being in the Friday time-slot.

kingdarius

Wtf u talkin bout? Ya Bish
Daps
Reppin
FayetteNam, North Carolina #byrdgang
cant believe juliet showed the captain she a hexenbeast before her own man ESPECIALLY since these two were fukking around when she was possessed or whatever....shyt is blatant disrespect :pacspit:.....the way she blew ol boy top off tho :ooh: its crazy to know the hexenbeast that are made are stronger than the ones born tho, pretty much the reverse of every other mythology :ehh:

Supreme

King
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NC
cant believe juliet showed the captain she a hexenbeast before her own man ESPECIALLY since these two were fukking around when she was possessed or whatever....shyt is blatant disrespect :pacspit:.....the way she blew ol boy top off tho :ooh: its crazy to know the hexenbeast that are made are stronger than the ones born tho, pretty much the reverse of every other mythology :ehh:

She want to give Captain Renard that hexenpuss :skip:

DaveyDave

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Australia
lol I thought I was in the booth for a sec and thought this was about MF Grimm. :heh: this show is typical boring crap from what I've seen sorry op

SunZoo

The Legendary Super Sapien.
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
T.L.C.
I want to hate this show :laugh:

It's crappy yet I fukk with it. I'm still on S3 so i'ma get my ass up outta here before I see a spoiler but chea, cool show. German is a disgusting sounding language though.

verbalkint

I see you niccas...
Daps
Reppin
Queens
Juliette
with the mean heel turn. I refuse to believe the character can be salvaged at this point. She can give that baby puppy dog eyes all she wants. Off with her head.

bignell

Pro
Daps
Reppin
Atlanta
Best season so far.I really hated juliette the first couple of seasons.Thought she was a whiny bytch...Glad to see the arc her character has taken..