NC
f05985e1bc92a9fb429ef45ec946f788.jpg

Nick crazy, I'd be all up in that hexenpuss:shaq:

kingdarius

Wtf u talkin bout? Ya Bish
Daps
Reppin
FayetteNam, North Carolina #byrdgang
sooooooo gaaaaaaayyyyy :why:.....why this bytch gotta be alive brehs :smh: it would've been dope for a show to do something like that on regular tv too :to: mufukkas aint got no spines mayne....i hope at least its some kind of soul switch fukkery like angel with fred and that she just a meat suit for something

Supreme

King
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NC
sooooooo gaaaaaaayyyyy :why:.....why this bytch gotta be alive brehs :smh: it would've been dope for a show to do something like that on regular tv too :to: mufukkas aint got no spines mayne....i hope at least its some kind of soul switch fukkery like angel with fred and that she just a meat suit for something

And they gonna keep this bytch around too brehs:mjcry:

She has her memory but no emotional attachment to Nick. She's supposed to be a super Hexenbiest weapon for Hadrian's Wall to fight against the Black Claw:scust:

K_dot_Mac

Dynamite with a laser beam
Daps
Reppin
NC/9dime/tre4
Blob-fish.jpg

maxresdefault.jpg

Blobfish are often caught in trawling nets, they never make it to the dinner plate. The moment the blobfish reaches the surface, it turns into a blob and dies, becoming not only bland but completely inedible.​

By far THEE ugliest wesen thus far... I used to be like "If I had to be wesen, I hope I wouldn't be the rat" ... But after that fish thang ... I was like " fukk it, I'll proudly be that rat"

Ps: don't act like y'all don't sit back And think about life as a wesen brehs