Where does theColi stand on the Diddy case? Free Diddy, Diddy needs to rot in a prison cell for life or No more than 8 to 10 years in prison????

Where does theColi stand on the Diddy case?

• Free Diddy

Votes: 19 18.3%
  • Diddy needs to rot in a prison cell for the rest of his life

Votes: 68 65.4%
  • No more than 8 to 10 years in prison

Votes: 22 21.2%

• Total voters

ba'al

Vasectomy Gang
Supporter
Daps
Mostly indifferent besides cracking a few jokes myself.

I don't see Diddy getting support if he is guilty because other celebs might be on tape at one of his parties doing something suspect and they don't want to get exposed.

And then I don't see too many grassroot and everyday dudes defending Diddy with the gay allegations because other nikkas gonna question why you going so hard for him. And the worst thing for a lot of nikkas is to be thought of as soft and/or gay.

TEH

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
I havent read any of the charges really, all the sexual shyt is not illegal though. Only if they can prove his freakoffs led to people getting sexually assaulted which anyone has yet to really prove, all civil cases if im not mistaken.

But the drugs, idk. If the guns are licensed (and they should fukking be, Diddy too old and rich to be caught with illegal firearms and as far as I know, he’s never been to jail for him to not legally possess firearms) then idk what happens with that.

As far as everything else with Cassie… I mean she stayed for over a decade. She got paid but that didn't do anything but bring out the vultures.

But if he’s guilty then :yeshrug:

That’s what I’m saying. Only if real trafficking happened.

Daps
Reppin
St louis
fukk that depraved fakkit.
IX23AuX.png

UKVu0t8.gif

™BlackPearl The Empress™

Long Live the Empire
Supporter
Daps
How do you have all that money, and you’re still just around and available to be arrested? This guy has some really incompetent people giving him advice. Just pay off Cassie in advance and none of this happens. If you’re too ignorant to have not paid her off and it comes out. you don’t just pay her out, you go back and find everyone else who has dirt on you and you take your L and you pay them off and have them sign whatever needs to be signed.

Instead this fool still has 1000 bottles of lube and illegal guns in his house??? You’re rich, get legal guns, get off duty cops for security. I can’t understand being this rich for this long and moving this sloppy all while knowing you’re doing some reckless sexual shyt that whoever talks about can take you down. Make it make sense.
Ego will get ya every time

Last edited: