Where does theColi stand on the Diddy case? Free Diddy, Diddy needs to rot in a prison cell for life or No more than 8 to 10 years in prison????

Where does theColi stand on the Diddy case?

• Free Diddy

Votes: 14 18.2%
  • Diddy needs to rot in a prison cell for the rest of his life

Votes: 53 68.8%
  • No more than 8 to 10 years in prison

Votes: 15 19.5%

• Total voters

Professor Emeritus

Veteran
Poster of the Year
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
the ether
like what?

and the Cassie shyt is :camby:. she stayed with him because he was rich/funding her extravagant lifestyle, and now she's paid off and set for life, i don't have any sympathy for that

So because he's rich, it's okay for him to get away with rapes and wife-beating? :mjlol:

There are ten thousand women in America who are staying with their abusive husbands right now and those husbands aren't even rich. How does "well she stayed" excuse the fukking crimes that they committed?

O.T.I.S.

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
The Truth
How do you have all that money, and you’re still just around and available to be arrested? This guy has some really incompetent people giving him advice. Just pay off Cassie in advance and none of this happens. If you’re too ignorant to have not paid her off and it comes out. you don’t just pay her out, you go back and find everyone else who has dirt on you and you take your L and you pay them off and have them sign whatever needs to be signed.

Instead this fool still has 1000 bottles of lube and illegal guns in his house??? You’re rich, get legal guns, get off duty cops for security. I can’t understand being this rich for this long and moving this sloppy all while knowing you’re doing some reckless sexual shyt that whoever talks about can take you down. Make it make sense.
This

Almost exactly what I'm thinking. Dude moved extra sloppy to be acting that wildly.

That security tape at the hotel? How you not know there’s cameras everywhere and calming down or buying the tape. How you not have lifetime NDA’s?

If you rich doing dirt, why move sloppy.

And yeah I agree, if he had paid Cassie off and have her sign some paperwork, or at least not publicly settle with her THE NEXT DAY (like tell her if she drops the suit you’ll pay her :what: ) etc.

RageKage

All Star
Daps
Reppin
Macragge
I personally don't know all the charges but it's definitely not in the 'free diddy' category from what I have read and seen :pachaha:

Even should he escape jail, civil liabilities will be..

:ohlawd:

the cac mamba

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
NULL
So because he's rich, it's okay for him to get away with rapes and wife-beating? :mjlol:

There are ten thousand women in America who are staying with their abusive husbands right now and those husbands aren't even rich. How does "well she stayed" excuse the fukking crimes that they committed?
Cassie was not his wife, and they didn't have any kids. she's a grown woman, who chose to stay with him and put up with his bullshyt, for the money and the lifestyle. i don't have any sympathy for that :yeshrug:

but i asked you what crimes he's being accused of, besides the Cassie stuff. i can't tell. the worst one seems to be having a few illegal guns. he's clearly a deviant and a bad person, but that isn't illegal :dead:

Professor Emeritus

Veteran
Poster of the Year
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
the ether
Cassie was not his wife, and they didn't have any kids.

WTF does that have to do with anything? Are you saying that battered woman syndrome only exists for wives and mothers, never girlfriends? You can't live in the USA and be that ignorant.

but i asked you what crimes he's being accused of, besides the Cassie stuff. i can't tell. the worst one seems to be having a few illegal guns. he's clearly a deviant and a bad person, but that isn't illegal :dead:

Did you not already see what I posted in the VERY NEXT COMMENT after you asked that?

"Plaintiff April Lampros accuses Combs in a lawsuit filed in New York on Thursday of sexual assault over four “terrifying sexual encounters” between 1995 and 2001, including three incidents of rape and one instance of Combs forcing her to take ecstasy."

"Former model Crystal McKinney files a lawsuit in Manhattan federal court accusing the rapper of drugging and sexually assaulting her at his New York recording studio in 2003."

"Cassie Ventura, Combs’ ex-girlfriend, speaks out after CNN obtained a 2016 video of Combs attacking her in a hotel hallway."

"Prosecutors accused Combs of witness tampering, saying at a hearing today that the rap mogul’s employees tried to ensure his ex-girlfriend and hotel employees wouldn’t say anything about a beating at a Los Angeles hotel eight years ago. Video of the assault, which captured Combs kicking and stomping on the singer Cassie at the InterContinental Hotel in 2016, disappeared from the hotel’s server, prosecutors said. According to the indictment, Combs attempted to bribe a hotel security staff member who intervened in the incident to keep them quiet."

"In February, producer Rodney “Lil Rod” Jones sues the rapper in New York in February and alleges he was “subjected to unwanted advances by associates of Diddy at his direction” and was forced to engage in relations with sex workers he hired. In a set of widely covered allegations, Jones says in the lawsuit that Combs regularly hosted “sex-trafficking parties” with underage women and illegal drugs."

"Combs is hit with another sexual assault suit in December, accusing the rapper of drugging and participating in a gang rape of the unnamed woman in 2003, when the accuser was 17 years old."

"A woman named Joie dikkerson-Neal alleges in a lawsuit Combs drugged her, sexually assaulted her and secretly recorded the assault while she was a college student in 1991."

"An anonymous plaintiff accuses Combs and singer-songwriter Aaron Hall of raping her and a friend in 1990 or 1991 after meeting at an MCA Records event in New York."

"In the indictment, prosecutors allege that since 2008 Combs has been part of a criminal organization that engaged in or attempted to engage in sex trafficking, forced labor, kidnapping, arson, bribery, obstruction of justice and other offenses."

Drugging women, raping women, raping minors, beating women, sexually assaulting men, taping sexual assaults and using it as blackmail, intimidating witnesses, bribing witnesses, holding sex trafficking parties, arson.....yet, that's all regular shyt, everyone does it.

As I have to point out in every single conversation we ever have, you are aggressively ignorant regarding every issue yet still talk as if your opinion is the only one that matters.

Last edited:

CoryMack

Superstar
Daps
Think all y’all arguing the “facts and evidence” are getting ready to be disappointed. This is something else. He fukked up majorly in some way and now they’re getting ready to make an example outta him just like they did Bill Cosby and R Kelly and even Epstein and his woman.