Where does theColi stand on the Diddy case? Free Diddy, Diddy needs to rot in a prison cell for life or No more than 8 to 10 years in prison????

Where does theColi stand on the Diddy case?

• Free Diddy

Votes: 19 18.3%
  • Diddy needs to rot in a prison cell for the rest of his life

Votes: 68 65.4%
  • No more than 8 to 10 years in prison

Votes: 22 21.2%

• Total voters

Maxine Shaw

#ColiFam gave more $ 2 my students than my school
Daps
Reppin
Brooklyn, N.Y.
All I know is that nikka in the slammer right now. GTA6 will be out before he gets trial

The Free Diddy nikkas cant do nothing to get him out
:wow:
The Elder Scrolls 6 will be out before Diddy gets trial.
shyt, The Winds of Winter will be out before Diddy gets trial.

Ryda52

All Star
Daps
:yeshrug: If he committed a legitimate sexual crime, then lock him up, that’s all there really is to it. Him being a flambé or a pervert isn’t a crime no matter how depraved it is. Don’t care how much baby oil (not illegal) they claimed to have found. All this other shyt is just extra. I’ll be as happy as I’ve been seeing nikkas on the internet the day it comes out George Zimmerman caught a bullet to the face.

AND. WHERE. IS. CLIVE. DAVIS. IN. ALL. OF. THIS?

The Pledge

THE PRICE OF THE BRICK GOING UP!
Daps
BCD6F204E329A5EA6D7431296CF5B9FD3DA6AC33
:laff: :laff: :laff: :laff:

Daps
Reppin
Seattle/Tacoma
I'll wait until there is more solid evidence/info of what he's actually done. I believe he has likely done things throughout time that would justify the rot in prison choice but can't choose that without solid proof. It ain't free him either way though :yeshrug:

BK The Great

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
BK NY
If they can do all of this to Diddy they better do it to Trump He was with that pedo Epstein way back when social media wasn't a thing, who knows what those guys done to victims. Either way life goes on with him free or in prison.

karim

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
the case against him is incredibly weak. i can’t imagine the lawyers his money can afford will encounter much difficulty fighting off almost all charges but those related to physical intimidation.

:unimpressed:
Lmao, the feds don't raid your house and cause you to flee the country if they have a weak case.

karim

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
i’m not sure what the conviction rate has to do with the strength of the case. and, diddy is not exactly a common defendant in a federal case.

he is a billionaire who can afford the best lawyers money can buy.

:francis:
The man raised a 50 million dollar bail and the judge said, fukk you, your ass is staying in jail.

MeachTheMonster

YourFriendlyHoodMonster
Daps
Reppin
Tha Land
I think. “they always trying to take a black man down” and once a weakness is exposed everybody is gonna come out the woodworks to try to grab their piece….

But also that nikka deserve this shyt.

Decades of debauchery were bound to catch up to him at some point.

Throw him under the jail :manny: