Where does theColi stand on the Diddy case? Free Diddy, Diddy needs to rot in a prison cell for life or No more than 8 to 10 years in prison????

Where does theColi stand on the Diddy case?

• Free Diddy

Votes: 21 18.3%
  • Diddy needs to rot in a prison cell for the rest of his life

Votes: 76 66.1%
  • No more than 8 to 10 years in prison

Votes: 23 20.0%

• Total voters
Daps
The way I heard it the trafficking comes down to flying out consenting sex workers / IG models but I could be missing something :hubie:

What’s crazy about this is that over the past decade women have openly bragged about being flewed out and men have openly bragged about flying hoes out. Most people including myself had no idea that was trafficking, that’s not what I think of at all when it comes to sex trafficking. This gon be interesting cause all its gon take is a disgruntled hoe to cause some damage to these athletes and entertainers.

⠀X ⠀

Geoff
Daps
jaguars-fan-gif.gif

What else did we see him do on tape?

JamesJabdi

Superstar
Daps
We gonna get a bunch of " i saw pdiddy wilding out at his parties.....but i never did anything" stories.

There is a problem in rich society where they on some freak shyt and that shyt needs to be taken down......FOR GOOD.

inndaskKy

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
What else did we see him do on tape?
I was moreso referring to your casually disregarding him brutally beating Cassie on tape but... otherwise there is also lots of testimony about his lack of morals going back decades and he's been grimy his whole life. But if you want something on tape...

...how about we start with the tape of him leaving the Vibe party in a different car with deadly shots ringing out moments later, after he convinced Biggie to come to Cali only six months after Pac's murder? :sas1:

Kool

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Even if Diddy beats the charges, his career in entertainment is over. Nobody's going to want to work with him.

Maybe johnson & johnson will make that n*gga a spokesman for their baby oil?

DropTopDoc

20/20 Vision With my Buffs On
Daps
Reppin
South Side Chicago to Nola
How do you have all that money, and you’re still just around and available to be arrested? This guy has some really incompetent people giving him advice. Just pay off Cassie in advance and none of this happens. If you’re too ignorant to have not paid her off and it comes out. you don’t just pay her out, you go back and find everyone else who has dirt on you and you take your L and you pay them off and have them sign whatever needs to be signed.

Instead this fool still has 1000 bottles of lube and illegal guns in his house??? You’re rich, get legal guns, get off duty cops for security. I can’t understand being this rich for this long and moving this sloppy all while knowing you’re doing some reckless sexual shyt that whoever talks about can take you down. Make it make sense.

When you a walking check, and people love what you bout and owe you favors you think you can’t be stopped, he thought the times would never end

Daps
Whatever he gets he deserves.

We have heard to many people tell us Puff ain't shyt for damn near 30 years and now it's clear as day. Dude loved a wild life and got away with so much but it's only so long you can live like this until it catches up with you in the worse way!

Daps
Reppin
NULL
The way I heard it the trafficking comes down to flying out consenting sex workers / IG models but I could be missing something :hubie:

Yeah. It’s the Mann act and it’s enforced discriminately. Its origin is steeped in racism…. All because a big black negro was stretching out demure white women…..