Where does theColi stand on the Diddy case? Free Diddy, Diddy needs to rot in a prison cell for life or No more than 8 to 10 years in prison????

Where does theColi stand on the Diddy case?

• Free Diddy

Votes: 28 18.8%
  • Diddy needs to rot in a prison cell for the rest of his life

Votes: 95 63.8%
  • No more than 8 to 10 years in prison

Votes: 32 21.5%

• Total voters

Yaboysix

That nikka
Daps
Reppin
Tampa Florida
Heard way more Bad than good ...about him...

I just saw a video of young dude from empire getting fukked in the Ass by a thug... Not sure how Diddy is linked to it...but I'm sure he is somewhere down the line, so Fck him for all this Evil holly weird shyt. Lock that nygga up! Lock 'em All up!

:francis:

Michael's Black Son

Blanket Jackson
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
New York City & Neverland Ranch
The thread title says it all...

Where does theColi stand on the Diddy case? Free Diddy, Diddy needs to rot in a prison cell for life or No more than 8 to 10 years????

I ain't... goin' nowhere

I ain't... goin' nowhere

I am being stopped now

Cause it's a jail cell for life! :pachaha:

This dude has some very rat-like, marsupial looking features around the upper face and eye area.

Uachet

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Black Self-Sufficiency
Since I don't worship celebrities, my take on it is to wait until all of the evidence is put forward and make a decision based on the evidence supplied. If the evidence shows he is guilty, then he should receive a punishment commensurate with the crimes committed. If he is found to be innocent, then he should be treated like he is innocent.

I will not give him the benefit of doubt, but I also will not judge him before the evidence is presented. I feel he should be treated like any of us would be if we were in the same situation.

timeless

All Star
Daps
My personal opinion on the matter is that there are more guilty parties than victims, but only one person is taking the fall. You don't become that rich and get away with those things unless certain people chose to turn a blind eye.

Kool

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
And Diddy still has to worry about being charged for being involved in the murder of Tupac.

The feds haven't talked to Keefe D yet? LOL

⠀X ⠀

Geoff
Daps
I was moreso referring to your casually disregarding him brutally beating Cassie on tape but... otherwise there is also lots of testimony about his lack of morals going back decades and he's been grimy his whole life. But if you want something on tape...

...how about we start with the tape of him leaving the Vibe party in a different car with deadly shots ringing out moments later, after he convinced Biggie to come to Cali only six months after Pac's murder? :sas1:
I mean she got paid… 🤷🏾‍♂️

WaveCapsByOscorp™

2021 Grammy Award Winner
Daps
The only question now is how much jail time he’s gonna face. Truth is, I think of his situation the same way I thought of R Kelly’s minus the upbringing that Kelly had. Everyone has an idea that they were both off, and there were enough rumors and videos (sometimes too much lmao) that eventually confirmed it.

Thing is, shyts been going for years and they both were people with status. Granted, they probably wouldn’t have been able to really go as hard as they did if they weren’t celebrities but they probably would have still have some issues and might have been even dealt a worse hand by the justice system.

spliz

SplizThaDon
Daps
Reppin
NY all day..Da Stead & BK..
What’s crazy about this is that over the past decade women have openly bragged about being flewed out and men have openly bragged about flying hoes out. Most people including myself had no idea that was trafficking, that’s not what I think of at all when it comes to sex trafficking. This gon be interesting cause all its gon take is a disgruntled hoe to cause some damage to these athletes and entertainers.
These IG thots and female rappers desensitized nikkas to prostitution. But being a trick is illegal. If u get caught paying for sex it's called solicitation. U get caught flying a chick out to pay for sex. U are a sex trafficker.

Diddly Drogba

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
#FreeEva
Cassie left the nice square Ryan Leslie for Diddy because she wanted money and fame. I have no empathy for her or any if these so called victims who were willing to degrade themselves for money and fame.

god shamgod

Veteran
Daps
All puff had to do was pay Cassie the 30 million for the book & none of this shyt comes to the light :francis: instead he balked, lawsuit is filed & investigation opened

Historic life altering f up. Indifferent to what happens