Where does the South start?

How Sway?

Great Value Man
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NULL
virginia. But viginia and maryland are like the transition zone between the south and the NorthEast.

Justice

pathogen
Daps
While we're at it, is Texas part of the South or Southwest?

I look at Texas itself and I think, nothing like the South! But then I look at Oklahoma right above it and I think, nope!

beenz

Rap Guerilla
Daps
Reppin
The Chi (South Side)
this is old school, but it still applies IMO:

civil-war-map.jpg

LimitedEdition

Misanthropy Personified
Daps
Reppin
In the south!
DMV people like to pretend they're from the North but they really aren't. So they invented the term "Mid Atlantic". Whatever the fukk that means.

VA still the South, just not the Dirty South.

:wtf: I take it you've never been to Virginia. DMV people just wanna get away from being considered southern or country or slow. But theres nothing wrong with the slow way of life. Im corn fed and proud of it.

MoneyTron

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
Atlanta
:wtf: I take it you've never been to Virginia. DMV people just wanna get away from being considered southern or country or slow. But theres nothing wrong with the slow way of life. Im corn fed and proud of it.

My mom's side of the family grew up in Woodbridge,VA breh.

LimitedEdition

Misanthropy Personified
Daps
Reppin
In the south!
My mom's side of the family grew up in Woodbridge,VA breh.

*ahem* like I said. I take it youve never been to Virginia. I didnt ask you where your mama is from or where her people grew up. :birdman: And honestly Woodbridge is a buncha Maryland wannabes. Too close to DC. Come visit Richmond. The capitol of VA. I'll give you a personal tour.

QuintessentialBM

GoldenAgeGamer82 - PSN ID
Daps
Reppin
Gamers Paradise
The DMV area is where the line get blurred between southern and eastern. I've been to the area and I've noticed that some gravitate towards southern culture, but many of them love east coast culture, especially hip-hop music. The best thing about the females in the DMV is that they are usually built country thick because their peoples are from the south. When ever I see a B-More chick in Oklahoma, I lose my mind looking at the ridiculousness of thickness.... and they are always from B-More.

Anything from Kentucky to Florida north to south & Texas/Oklahoma to Georgia east to west. Those states are below the Mason-Dixie Line AND held slaves. Basically the bible belt.

Will Ross

Superstar
Bushed
Daps

VA is not really like deep southern states.

Two Stacks

New Orleans Shoe Lover
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
New Orleans, Louisiana
Technically mason dixon line.

to me, its Texas, Louisiana, Arkansas, Mississippi, Alabama, Georgia, Florida, south carolina.

if you don't regularly have to worry about hurricanes you don't live in the south. :pacspit:

The other 5 mason dixon states make no sense lol. thats the other slave states to me