Where does the South start?

Reggie

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
Virginia
The VA area is definitely south all day. It's like a totally different environment around here compared to Delaware and Philly. I love VA till the death of me but i'll be honest. It ain't a lot of opportunity here until you move towards the Northern Virginia area.

FreddyCalhoun

All Star
Daps
Reppin
Houston, TX
Yeah....Philly is fully is fine, highly intelligent, upstanding individuals who don't rock "Poetic Justice" braids down there back....

ghetto1.jpg

We some Bamas tho....:mindblown:

I dont know cause im not a fukking bama but Delaware definitely aint the south breh :comeon:

Im in philly and can walk out my house right now, hop in my car and be in deleware in 20 minutes :beli: 40 minutes if im taking public transportation :snoop:

whoever in your life told you that shyt went full retard with no fukks given.

And you're just as retarded as totally uneducated for even questioning about that shyt...cause i dont know about you....i learned about the US map and the mason dixon line in like 2nd and 3rd grade dog :snoop:

Demon

Evil b*stard
Daps
Reppin
Hell on Earth
Yeah....Philly is fully is fine, highly intelligent, upstanding individuals who don't rock "Poetic Justice" braids down there back....

ghetto1.jpg

We some Bamas tho....:mindblown:

:ufdup: people in Philly dont ask you to slow down when you talk like you retarded bamas :stopitslime:

OliviaTwist

All Star
Daps
Reppin
The Souf
This is the first time I've ever seen someone refer to Delaware as being the South. I can't with y'all today:stopitslime:

I don't think there could be a solid state line boundary to divide the north and the south. I dont consider the DMV to be the South, nor West Virginia because I go by more of the culture rather than geography.

MoneyTron

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
Atlanta
DMV people like to pretend they're from the North but they really aren't. So they invented the term "Mid Atlantic". Whatever the fukk that means.

VA still the South, just not the Dirty South.