Where does the South start?

88m3

Fast Money & Foreign Objects
Daps
Reppin
Brooklyn
Sounds like a lot of people are an in denial and don't feel comfortable self identifying as being from the south

dora_da_destroyer

Master Baker
Daps
Reppin
Oakland
Sounds like a lot of people are an in denial and don't feel comfortable self identifying as being from the south

Right, stop thinking southern = country or bama. Every state is pretty much slow and country as fukk outside of metro areas, the south is not one big land of inbreeds and sweet tea while running barefoot thru the fields.

How Sway?

Great Value Man
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NULL
The south starts halfway through virginia we do NOT claim northern virginia at all them nikkas on they own shyt

shyt even some spots in NC dont feel like the south tbh :manny:

Yeah Cary doesn't fele southern at all in any way. Hell like 5 years ago I saw more NY, NJ, and Florida plates than NC plates.

North Raliegh also has a lot of transplants but it still has southern undertones (moreso than Cary at least)

1thouwow

Poster of the Year
Daps
I dont know cause im not a fukking bama but Delaware definitely aint the south breh :comeon:

Im in philly and can walk out my house right now, hop in my car and be in deleware in 20 minutes :beli: 40 minutes if im taking public transportation :snoop:

whoever in your life told you that shyt went full retard with no fukks given.

And you're just as retarded as totally uneducated for even questioning about that shyt...cause i dont know about you....i learned about the US map and the mason dixon line in like 2nd and 3rd grade dog :snoop:

:lmao:

U had to go in like that bruh?

1thouwow

Poster of the Year
Daps
Im from jersey/pa. And im stationed out here in Norfolk and this shyt feel southern. Not as southern as Georgia and shyt but still southern nonetheless