Where do you fall on the "political spectrum"

El_Mero_Mero

All Star
Daps
Reppin
NULL
That was kind of a fun quiz. I really had to think on a couple of these questions.They weren't easy answers.

I'm still on the green side, but I was very close to heading towards the purple.

Your Political Compass
Economic Left/Right: -1.0
Social Libertarian/Authoritarian: -2.97

chart

Adeptus Astartes

Loyal servant of the God-Brehmperor
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Imperium of Man
How y'all post pics on this forum? I never learned. That was kind of a fun quiz. I really had to think on a couple of these questions.They weren't easy answers.

I'm still on the green side, but I was very close to heading towards the purple.
Open the image in a new tab, copy the URL, and paste it in the box after clicking the "picture" button in the reply box.

El_Mero_Mero

All Star
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Open the image in a new tab, copy the URL, and paste it in the box after clicking the "picture" button in the reply box.

Appreciate it. I actually just tried to see if I can copy the image from my phone and paste it directly into the message. That worked.

Some of the questions that I had to think twice about were related to:

Whether people that have a serious disabilities that they're going to pass down should be allowed to procreate?

Whether sex is too out in the open nowadays?

Whether there's no such thing as civilized and uncivilized people, but instead it's just different cultures?

And a few others.

I actually appreciate that they didn't give me the easy out by providing a "somewhat agree" or "somewhat disagree" option.

With all of the political talk that has been somewhat detrimental to these forums during this election year, I wish that everybody would take the time to do this quiz, so that they can put their money where their mouth is and see where they do actually tend to lie based off of their personal beliefs.

XannyWarbucks

Superstar
Daps
chart.png

I think most people(with a brain) are within that spectrum, where we want our government to help those in need but not intrude on our freedom or abuse their privileges.

brandy

All Star
Daps
Reppin
DMV
chart

The government's job is to divide resources equally. No one should be able to own natural resources i.e water. No drugs should be criminalized. Prisons fundamentally serve no role for society, especially since most crimes are financially-based. Defund the police. Don't care what you do in the bedroom as long as its consensual. Anything else... Lowkey hate being called democrat shill when I am more left than the entire party.

Freedman

Choppers For Karate Nggas
Daps
Reppin
Louisiana
The Political Compass .org test has lib-left bias.

I prefer the 8values and 9axes political tests.

Then there's the Political Triangle ideology axis which I find to be a lot better at describing socio-political/economic positions.

Here's a good political triangle compass test:
Six Triangles
Six triangles:

Economics:
Anti-Markets
Control: 43.5%
Regulation: 47.8%
Markets: 8.7%

Personal Freedom:
Anti-Security
Freedom: 42.1%
Security: 5.3%