Where do you fall on the "political spectrum"

Apollo Creed

Look at your face
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Handsome Boyz Ent
i don't know if i need a primer on it, but i'll check it anyway

it's not so much that i don't think i'm an anarcho communist/or hold the values to put me in that spot on the spectrum as much as i've met other people who identify as it, namely white people, and it makes me dislike the label with how they're representing it.

The reason I say Race changes the context of this, is much of us are Left because we understand the context of Being Black in America and thus to get where we need to be you need Revolution hence the left leanings. If we were in a homogenous environment racially, ethnically, and culturally most/many of us would be more Right Wing and focused on the retainment and promotion of our unified Culture and Traditions. This Country aint ours, folks can talk about who built what, but folks aint build this stuff willingly and anything black people built for themselves was destroyed.

LurkMoar

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
NULL
There's a video of plenty of cacs getting right-wing on that - the quiz isn't loaded - just a lot of the Coli isn't as right-wing as you think they are.

The racial dynamics questions (there are only two) would also push the Coli more to the left than to the right.

The coli has not shown me an auth left leanings. Ids say it’s mostly lib left and right on race, just ask people’s opinions on interracial marriage. :unimpressed:

EndDomination

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
The reason I say Race changes the context of this, is much of us are Left because we understand the context of Being Black in America and thus to get where we need to be you need Revolution hence the left leanings. If we were in a homogenous environment racially, ethnically, and culturally most/many of us would be more Right Wing and focused on the retainment and promotion of our unified Culture and Traditions. This Country aint ours, folks can talk about who built what, but folks aint build this stuff willingly and anything black people built for themselves was destroyed.
I don't think that's right-wing - at least in the way you're using it?

Direct democracy from the Black community, a strong social safety state for both children, the indigent, and the elderly, a robust equal education system for all, affordable healthcare for all Black people, and the opportunity to have a free, and happy life away from exploitation are all Leftist or "liberty" focused principles.

Right-wing implies hierarchies and or pseudo-"free" markets. You a fan of Thomas Sankara?

EndDomination

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
The coli has not shown me an auth left leanings. Ids say it’s mostly lib left and right on race, just ask people’s opinions on interracial marriage. :unimpressed:
I have more conservative feelings about interracial marriage - but it comes as a part of being Black and watching buffer-class Negroes marry whites and produce confused and irritating mulatto children that have developed a monopoly in Black media and the like.

Apollo Creed

Look at your face
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Handsome Boyz Ent
I don't think that's right-wing - at least in the way you're using it?

Direct democracy from the Black community, a strong social safety state for both children, the indigent, and the elderly, a robust equal education system for all, affordable healthcare for all Black people, and the opportunity to have a free, and happy life away from exploitation are all Leftist or "liberty" focused principles.

Right-wing implies hierarchies and or pseudo-"free" markets. You a fan of Thomas Sankara?

Im speaking in the literal “conservative” context of value systems and traditions.

The Amerikkkan Idol

The Amerikkkan Nightmare
Daps
chart

What do you know, I'm actually on the left.

I'd like to see where a lot of these Democrat ballsuckers on here, who suck off billionaires and warmongers lie:sas2:

Adeptus Astartes

Loyal servant of the God-Brehmperor
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Imperium of Man
I'm surprised not to find more blue gang, given how anti gay and anti race mixing some folks are here. A lot of commies for a forum full of 6 figure earners and aspiring landlords.

chart

I distrust authority, but don't hate capitalism as much as most of you brehs.

EBK String

Better Ring String
Supporter
Daps
minicomALL.gif

Your Political Compass
Economic Left/Right: -6.38
Social Libertarian/Authoritarian: -3.59

chart

EBK String

Better Ring String
Supporter
Daps
I'm surprised not to find more blue gang, given how anti gay and anti race mixing some folks are here. A lot of commies for a forum full of 6 figure earners and aspiring landlords.

chart

I distrust authority, but don't hate capitalism as much as most of you brehs.

:mjpls:

EndDomination

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Im speaking in the literal “conservative” context of value systems and traditions.
In that case - I agree with you. I don't think that "conservative" is actually what is represented by "conservatism" here in the US.